Badminton thread!

Dunlin

Visit site
I can't seem to connect to the Badminton website to listen to Radio Badminton, it keeps timing out saying insufficient bandwidth, anyone else?

Edit - Don't worry it's worked now! ;)

Dunlin

Visit site
Arghhhhh we're missing Peter and Henny GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! At least Peter has a headcam so we will be able to watch that in due course. Run Henny Run!!

BBP

Visit site
I can see exactly why I'd never make it to 4*, I'd not even start my horse on a day like today, all this chaos would put me right off! Nice to see Tim at the top, I'd like to think the $80 van I sold him in NZ had a big part to play in his success!

Dunlin

Visit site
It's a very grey area the frangible pin thing. A few years ago someone took down a back corner rail on a pin just by the horse tapping down on it with back hooves and did not get penalties but another rider at the same fence took the front and back rail down as they properly crashed through it and did get the penalties, think it's 25. For the life of me I cannot remember if it was Badminton or not but I think it was and was the double corners.

bananaloaf

Visit site
I can see exactly why I'd never make it to 4*, I'd not even start my horse on a day like today, all this chaos would put me right off! Nice to see Tim at the top, I'd like to think the $80 van I sold him in NZ had a big part to play in his success!
Same here! I'm bit of an anxious mess just watching them start. Fingers crossed for a safe and sound competition for all horses and riders.

HihoGinger

Visit site
Gutted about Henny. Came back on just in time to see him go out.
What a shame after all that build up.
Let's just hope the coverage stays on for the rest of the day!

ETA. Bless her. How long did it take to pull that grey up!!? :D