Badminton thread!

Dunlin

Visit site
Nick's could've just bit his tongue, hope so anyway his round was wonderful and the love he showed his horse and the end was just heartwarming :)

bananaloaf

Visit site
Surprised Tiana Coudray is still showing on the score board as clear... surely she should have 20pens for that corner that she ran past...?

Dunlin

Visit site
Surprised Tiana Coudray is still showing on the score board as clear... surely she should have 20pens for that corner that she ran past...?

That was definitely 20 penalties, it was a run out for sure! The ground jury have had a lot of work to do though so maybe they're running behind or it's been forgotten, or it's under an inquiry.

armchair_rider

Visit site

There's a number of people who are said to be under investigation for various potential stops but no verdicts seem to have been announced. Maybe they won't look at it til the end - too busy concentrating on looking for tired horses/blatant errors?

only_me

Visit site
Hopefully they will start to show more but i know commentators have no control over what they see - but thankfully can see more now :)

From other reports Clare had a fantastic round, very pleased for her :) he is a cracking horse! :D

Dunlin

Visit site
Hopefully they will start to show more but i know commentators have no control over what they see - but thankfully can see more now :)

From other reports Clare had a fantastic round, very pleased for her :) he is a cracking horse! :D

Honestly, 2 Irish riders on course at the moment being shown, it's a sea of Green air jackets, when are we gonna see some Brits? Tskkk *rolls eyes* (giggle) :D

only_me

Visit site
Honestly, 2 Irish riders on course at the moment being shown, it's a sea of Green air jackets, when are we gonna see some Brits? Tskkk *rolls eyes* (giggle) :D

:p

i would be very annoyed if they weren't shown, they are the only pair on course :p

Dunlin

Visit site
Yep I really liked Geoff's round, nice and steady and didn't knacker the horse out.

Ahhh Gemma, that was tricky! Looks like the shoulders did go the wrong side of the flag, such a shame she had gone so well!