Badminton thread!

Dunlin

Visit site
Quite agree 9tails.

I do rather like Ludwig, he's had 2 really good rounds. Is he the only one who isn't wearing an air jacket?

armchair_rider

Visit site
Quite agree 9tails.

I do rather like Ludwig, he's had 2 really good rounds. Is he the only one who isn't wearing an air jacket?

I think there were one or two others earlier. I also rather like Ludwig.

Emily Llwellyn fall at Huntsman's close - similar to Gemma and Sarah. Both ok though.

sarahann1

Visit site
Oliver Townend has just been on the radio saying how brilliant/genuine/honest his horse is. The radio commentators said he was patting after the tv cameras went off to another rider.

apachediamond

Visit site
I wouldn't say I'm a fan, was just a nice round to watch, he didn't chase his horse round, whip it needlessly or take silly risks that some other riders have.

Another couple of oops moments out on course

Dunlin

Visit site
Ahh yes, this chap, Tom doesn't seem to be wearing an air jacket either. Funny how I view them as common place now and surprised when I don't see one.

Ohhhhh crikey Tom that was an unreal recovery, poor horsey, bashed his head on the ground properly.

Dunlin

Visit site
Ohhhh cr@p, Ludwig eliminated on his last horse for jumping wrong side of red flag at first corner in Huntsmans Close. Again the horse banked the fence and scrambled over it.

armchair_rider

Visit site
Not sure Tom McEwen is wise to be continuing, hitting the horse down the shoulder on the approach to the quarry

ETA: Well he's made it home anyway

Just seen on FB that Algebra is ok - the little grey who fell into the Vicarage ditch

armchair_rider

Visit site
Possibly trying to prove a point to himself, but surely would have been pulled up if Diesel was showing signs of distress?

Presumably yes. Fair play to the guy - he's got round and he knows far more about it than I do - but I do wonder about the long term effects on the horse.

Nasty fall for Sarah Bullimore. Similar to Mark Kyle's. Both Ok though by the looks of things