Badminton XC coverage is not live via the BBC red button this year

Hormonal Filly

Visit site
Update from my last post.. emailed Badminton. Entry is free everyday after 4.30pm, which is great as we are 10 minutes away and watched the trot up yesterday and grassroots prize giving.

Thought it was worth posting. It’s lovely and quiet after 4.30 too.. with shops still open until gone 6!

Denbob

Visit site
bit annoyed that it boots you off at the end of the live stream, was watching a bit delayed as work kept getting in the way. Don't they know it's dressage day?! But looking forward to watching the coverage after lunch.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
That was a good session. Loved seeing Ben Hobday. I hope he does well overall. Kitty King’s test was lovely.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
i was also rooting for Ben, he was back and forth for training where mine are kept this week so we were sharing the arena for lessons on Tuesday. I got to watch a bit and his horse is lovely.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
well my stream has been behaving all day up to now and now even with the quality cranked down as low as it will go, still very glitchy. Do i need to go and kick all the neighbours off their wifi!? wonder if it's better to stream on 4g and cast from phone to telly.

Michen

Visit site
well my stream has been behaving all day up to now and now even with the quality cranked down as low as it will go, still very glitchy. Do i need to go and kick all the neighbours off their wifi!? wonder if it's better to stream on 4g and cast from phone to telly.

No mine has gone awful too and my internet i sfine

Taliesan

Visit site
Mine is and I'm glad it isn't just me.

I've tried casting it from my phone and streaming direct from my Xbox's edge browser and it keeps freezing then speeding up.

My internet speed is nearly 400mbps so it definitely isn't anything my end.

I've had this problem all day but the current session is definitely worse than the previous three.

The audio is consistent and I have no issues with that, just the picture.

I may email them about it because I'll be unimpressed if it is like this on XC day. :(

clinkerbuilt

Visit site
me too. Lowest quality; picture still repeatedly freezing. The 3/4 session was mostly fine by contrast.

wishfulthinking

Visit site
Lots of issues reported on their Facebook page too, especially with this 4/4 session. Mine was ok until this one, sound was perfect all day with picture clear but issues with ?frame speed or something which gave an unusual fast-forward type picture at times. As I type this session appears to be back up for me, here's hoping for the rest of the weekend!

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
My feed is fine. EK. Whatever happened to that horse she crowdfunded for? Wasn’t she saying he was a top level horse?

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
I love eventing dressage. I’m also amazed that these bold XC horses can be so calm, poised and obedient.

TheMule

Visit site

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Off topic but that record makes interesting reading. Stepped up to I and did ok first 3 (though A Le W is an easy course at lower levels. Don’t know if that’s true at higher levels.) Then faulted XC or E 3 times in a row. Back to N and 60 XC pens 3 times in a row and sold. Doing ok at BE100 with a junior. But clearly not an ‘5*, Olympics and more’ horse.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site

Michen

Visit site
I don't really like that she sold it and (I assume) didn't post anything about it? Or maybe there's a private page for her contributers.

Would have gone down very well if some of the sales price was donated to charity or whatnot.