Badminton XC day

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Hope everyone's ready for it! Can Chris Burton get round clear in the time to hold onto his lead? Exciting. I believe milliepops has her car right by the mirage pond so keep an eye out for her waving to the cameras lol.

Lexi_

Visit site
I'm also on the sofa and have an epic picnic planned :D

Really like Lauren Kieffer's horse - well recovered at the water! Unlucky about those refusals.

Toddy isn't having as smooth a ride as he'd like!

only_me

Visit site
Poor Laura, horse just lost confidence. She rode nicely though and gave horse every chance imo. Weird that the bottom rail fell off at that fence!

Leonidas is looking a bit more confident now. What was that metal sound?

Lexi_

Visit site
I've got everything crossed for Alexander Bragg - didn't know much about him till last year but we were FJing at Barbury and he stood chatting to us for ages. Such a lovely bloke!

Fidgety

Visit site
I've got everything crossed for Alexander Bragg - didn't know much about him till last year but we were FJing at Barbury and he stood chatting to us for ages. Such a lovely bloke!

Me too Lexi, saw him at Belton this year, lovely bloke, he's really going for it isn't he!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Alexander Bragg is having a good round. Really like Louise Harwood. She did a course walk at Blair last year and is lovely. Always seems to ride huge horses!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I think Alex has the whole of the somerset equestrianism willing him round going from my fb!

Louise is struggling.

Lexi_

Visit site
The fence analysis page on the Badminton website has got Toddy with refusals at 7 and 8 - surely that can't be right? It looked on the tv scoring as if he'd been given some faults but not that many!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
The fence analysis page on the Badminton website has got Toddy with refusals at 7 and 8 - surely that can't be right? It looked on the tv scoring as if he'd been given some faults but not that many!

No that's got to be wrong, the closest he came to penalties was knocking the metal pin out at the hollow.

Lexi_

Visit site
You know it's a tricky course when Todd and Hoy are making it look hairy! This grey is fab but a bit scarily bold sometimes.