Badminton XC day

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Yes Astier's horse is coping with this course better than his rider. It doesn't even look lik him, he's usually so smooth, this looks on the verge of needing to pull up!

only_me

Visit site
Bit concerned about AN. His speech is v slurred and don't think it was as bad before. He's come back so well from injury! Huge respect for him

Lexi_

Visit site
Checking the results again and they've taken off Toddy's faults but apparently Tina had 20 at fence 17.

Fidgety

Visit site
Yes Astier's horse is coping with this course better than his rider. It doesn't even look lik him, he's usually so smooth, this looks on the verge of needing to pull up!

I really do hope he doesn't abuse his horse's generosity :(.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I'm finding Astier's round very uncomfortable to watch.

Yes they did say he'd had a broken shoulder. I guess he had a good dressage so is too in the running to pull up, but the horse seems to have got him out of a mess several times far.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Yes, so quite poss not quite on his game big striding big jumping horse I just wonder if he has tired because of the big jumping? Def blowing quite hard and going to need some serious iceing before the trot up.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Ooh will that count as a run out for Nicola? I don't think she presented.

Let's hope Annie has her helpful hat on, she didn't in the dressage.

Annie said no at the lake. She can do that, this mare. She's either superb or throws the towel in. Poor Nicola.

Lexi_

Visit site
Oh I'm surprised by Annie Clover there. Thought she was a bolder horse than that.