Badminton XC thread

vallin

Visit site
Was trying to work out what the beejees is on Georgies hat silk, but I assume it's a heltmet cam? Would be interesting to see the footage...

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
Lol - feel free to PM/ brief me!! I'm all ears! :D

Click on the link in my sig for her blog, it's probably the easiest as I do tend to go on about her :eek:
(Hen is still going strong, but is fully retired, so being her chef d'equipe and barking instructions from the sidelines)

Her (distant) cousin is going XC later on, Fernhill Gloster Rebel, so looking forward to that :D

mil1212

Visit site
AN is making this look so easy, very deceptive. Was a bit concerned by avebury chipping in lots of strides early on but has got in the flow. Birthday Night looks like he's having great fun, taking strides out!

PeanutButterDragon

Visit site
Click on the link in my sig for her blog, it's probably the easiest as I do tend to go on about her :eek:
(Hen is still going strong, but is fully retired, so being her chef d'equipe and barking instructions from the sidelines)

Her (distant) cousin is going XC later on, Fernhill Gloster Rebel, so looking forward to that :D

Oooh fab! Will pop along and drool/follow later on - give me something to look forward to after XC comedown! :p