Badminton XC thread

kickonchaps

Visit site
ACM hasnt looked right since Kentucky imo. Seems a bit hesitant and leaving odd legs when he can't really see the landing side/drops. I think with Oli pushing him hard ealier, he just didn't have time to get his confidence back

Totally agree, and you can tell Oli's concerned from the route he took through the sunken road, he clearly knows that's a horse that has a tendency to drop a leg

sonjafoers

Visit site
If I said Frank Osholt, I made a mistake. I meant Andreas Ostholt. He rode appalling IMO.

This is being mentioned on other threads but he rode terribly and should have been stopped. If I remember correctly I've seen him ride before & he was exactly the same. Disgusting, how he has qualified is beyond me but lets hope we don't see him again. Riding like that gives the sport a bad name.

PuzzlePatch

Visit site
This is being mentioned on other threads but he rode terribly and should have been stopped. If I remember correctly I've seen him ride before & he was exactly the same. Disgusting, how he has qualified is beyond me but lets hope we don't see him again. Riding like that gives the sport a bad name.

And when he finished he didn't jump off intermediately when his horse looked as if it could have collapsed with tiredness :(. . Toddy showed him how it should be done and dismounted v.quickly.

Amelia27

Visit site
Once again I ended up seeing very little of the jumping as too busy spending money :-( I did see the awful fall of Mandiba, awful rider judgement, he should have been pulled up before it got to that, the rider didn't even look bothered that her horse was in a bad way!
Some seriously bad riding, I'm surprised there weren't any more serious injuries. But there were also some class rounds and not just from the more experienced riders, many young riders really showed some skill and talent. Hope all injured horses and riders recover well x

Cyrus

Visit site
Was at the Quarry yesterday and knew the way ACM came over the first log that he wasn't clearing the next and put my head in my hands, friend got a pic of him going over 2nd and he literally caught his leg after leaving it behind Oliver was never gonna be able to pick him up from that one