Badminton XC thread

jules89

Visit site
thanks for a lovely afternoon everyone, very civilised, and luckily no fights :D ;)

Still think this horse is very tired...

Back off for a stupid drive back to uni now, 2 hours of boredom here I come!!!

Cadfael&Coffee

Visit site
As he stands he was ok, if the course was a couple minutes longer, in that case he should have pulled up but here I think he was ok to carry on- he wasn't exactly beating the horse over the finish line!!

Good on him for throwing himself straight off

Cash

Visit site
As he stands he was ok, if the course was a couple minutes longer, in that case he should have pulled up but here I think he was ok to carry on- he wasn't exactly beating the horse over the finish line!!

Good on him for throwing himself straight off

Yep I agree, although there were a couple of moments which like I said made uncomfortable viewing he obviously didn't force him on.

NinjaPony

Visit site
Land Vision was very tired, but impressed with how MT nursed him home, he still had his ears pricked, and MT jumped straight off so he could be cooled down.

teagreen

Visit site
And people have a go at racing :rolleyes: That horse was absolutely knackered, crawled over a fence and what does he do? Gets stuck into it with his whip AND they all have spurs on. I don't have much problem with eventing, but I have a problem with people who shout about how cruel racing is and they're quite happy to watch this.