Badminton XC thread.....

Dusty85

Visit site
From the SJ, Nicola wilson and one too many are currently in the lead following a clear round, with michael ryan in 2nd and Pippa with redesigned in 3rd

mypegasus

www.themusingsofpegasus.wordpress.com
Just catching up with Badminton today via the round up on the Beeb.

Managed to enter myself in a Masters Swimming Open Meet, then realised that it was Badminton weekend.

Last year enjoyed myself analysing the fences, but the XC doesn't appear to have caused such carnage this year.

Just hoping that the Badminton website gets back up and fully running soon.

GinnyBells

Visit site
I was hoping that the SJ would be on by now! Wish they'd put it on red button or something. They show football every single night of the week when something like the World Cup is on but when the equivalent for eventing is on we cant even have more than 2 hours on bbc2!

googol

Visit site
Bit late to b joining this thread as I'm watching the live xc from yesterday that I recorded. Noticed that all horses who have fallen in the water jump so far have ended up quite badly cut /visibly bleeding. What would the surface be?or is it maybe a stud that has done it?

PonyclubmumZ

Visit site
Hi I missed this thread yesterday, I watched it with the kids on red button it was great. Can any of your knowledgeable people answer my kids question about the stickers on some of the horses faces;' what are they for. I can't find anything in this thread but I might have missed it, its very long! Thanks

SpringArising

Visit site
Hi I missed this thread yesterday, I watched it with the kids on red button it was great. Can any of your knowledgeable people answer my kids question about the stickers on some of the horses faces;' what are they for. I can't find anything in this thread but I might have missed it, its very long! Thanks

They open up a horse's nostrils, to allow more air in. They're called flair nasal strips if you want to research them further :)

PonyclubmumZ

Visit site
They open up a horse's nostrils, to allow more air in. They're called flair nasal strips if you want to research them further :)

Thanks very much, not much call for them at our level! Thanks for answering though, I will be able to appear knowledgeable to my kids now at least.