Badminton XC thread.....

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Oh poor Tina, didn't the lake get her last year or the year before?

Ooh another favourite is out on the course, Jeanette Brakewell.

Dusty85

Visit site
Did I hear right? Is Alex Peternell's horse 20 years old?! If true, my what an achievement to keep him going, and explains why he's taking it a bit steady..

Lexi_

Visit site
:D I do love a shouty rider!

Rose Carnegie has ridden a really nice round, other than that hiccup at the pond.

Dusty85

Visit site
Im looking forward to Nicola Wilson and Beltane Queen coming round, i loooove that horse

I really like that Mare too- especially her socks!

I Used to have my old horse at Great Witchingham, and she brought that horse for the 1* a few years ago. I got chatting to the groom as she was in a stable a few down from my horse. She's apparently really quirky- like wont go through a stable door very easily etc but she kept her because she was so talented

Marydoll

Visit site
I really like that Mare too- especially her socks!

I Used to have my old horse at Great Witchingham, and she brought that horse for the 1* a few years ago. I got chatting to the groom as she was in a stable a few down from my horse. She's apparently really quirky- like wont go through a stable door very easily etc but she kept her because she was so talented

I could live with quirks like that ;-) for a horse with that talent, gorgeous and talented