Badminton XC Thread :)

PolarSkye

Visit site
Well the first two are out on course - Oli T with Armada and Izzy Taylor with Briarlands Matilda. I like what they've done with Huntsman's Close this year.

P

PolarSkye

Visit site
I like Armada, but I think we've said this before, he's just not that careful - I hope he picks up tomorrow. He also looks a little tired/behind.

P

googol

Visit site
I didn't realise armada is 17! I thought the xc order was based on the dressage?! I read about ollie bring annoyed so I'm confused now

JFTDWS

Visit site
Lots of issues already and the time seems pretty tough - unless you're Armada ;)

Should be an interesting day :D

only_me

Visit site
Have to say I'm not a fan of Louise hardwoods riding, just seems like she's swimming a bit and horse isn't really listening. tbh, I'm not really surprised that she had a stop (ish) and better at a solid fence - think what might have happened at the vicarage vee!

I'm really impressed by Joseph murphy, he rode brilliantly! :)

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I like what they've done with the course this year, I didn't see a preview so was very confused at first, but it's good to have a change without it being completely different.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I think he's annoyed that he seems to be pathfinder with unusual regularity...sounds like it didn't hurt him today though :p

Who do people think is going to be in our Rio team?

They are restricted by who has 2 rides though, and actually looking at the stats he isn't that hard done by. And if you said same first person can't go first in consecutive years I don't think that would have helped him. He also brought the other 4 stars into, like badders can control what other do!?

teapot

Visit site
Rio's so open this year, Harry Meade was talking about it yesterday. Today I think will answer some questions, but some prospective team horses are doing the 3*s instead.

HashRouge

Visit site
They are restricted by who has 2 rides though, and actually looking at the stats he isn't that hard done by. And if you said same first person can't go first in consecutive years I don't think that would have helped him. He also brought the other 4 stars into, like badders can control what other do!?

Yeah I thought that, it's just luck of the draw really!

Right, I now have to drive from Oxford to Manchester so no XC for me :(. Wish it was on the radio!