Baileys Ease and Excel any reviews please

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Yes, I only stopped as mine is looking well and now retired, mine keeps well enough on just sugarbeet and haylage when not doing any work. Otherwise I'd still be using it. The probiotics help them get the most out of their forage too, I think its a good commercial feed.

TPO

Visit site
I used it with great success on an exracer.

He put on condition without being fed the recommended amounts (alongside other feeds and adlib good hay).

No feed will build a topline though

ETA if you put ease & excel in the search bar you'll find lots of posts and threads about it

oldie48

Visit site
I used it for Rose when she was in hard work, she's a bit fussy but she liked it and she'd eat her supplements. I think it's good for weight gain and being relatively low sugar, didn't make her silly. Several of the dressage horses on her yard are on it and it seems to suit them all.

RHM

Visit site
I feed it to my ISH, she is in medium-ish work and is doing really well on it. She is a fussy bugger but seems to like it. No adverse behaviour and enough energy for her work. I would really recommend.

Scarlett

Visit site
I'm feeding it to a big 6yo exracer after reading recommendations on here last year.

He is fed it mixed with Pink Mash to help gut health and has done well on it, he's holding weight well and has put muscle on (obv he's been worked to create the muscle, it's not just feed).

He's also barefoot and hasn't been footy or otherwise on it.

Seems very palatable. I fed it to another for a while whilst he recovered from meningitis, it was all he would eat at one point.

Reactions: TPO

TPO

Visit site
I'm feeding it to a big 6yo exracer after reading recommendations on here last year.

He is fed it mixed with Pink Mash to help gut health and has done well on it, he's holding weight well and has put muscle on (obv he's been worked to create the muscle, it's not just feed).

He's also barefoot and hasn't been footy or otherwise on it.

Seems very palatable. I fed it to another for a while whilst he recovered from meningitis, it was all he would eat at one point.

I didnt even realise horse could get meningitis. Glad he recovered

sunleychops

Visit site
Really like it for underweight horses prone to sharpness or gut sensitivity, Isn't the most wallet friendly feed on the market but you get what you pay for. The cubes seem decent too but don't contain as much supplementation I believe as the mix