Baminton SJ

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
ahh a bit of a cricket score but pleased for Alan to complete his first Badminton, that must feel pretty amazing. Right, back later :D

sasquatch

Visit site
Caroline Powell on now, riding out of order as she has 2 horses (I did manage to confuse myself earlier)

I missed the last few, so I'll rewind the live stream later to catch those I missed.

Harry Dzenis has withdrawn his other horse, and no Nereo as he was withdrawn at the horse inspection.

No clears so far either, think 2 have been clear but had time and 2 have got the time but had fences.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Is there a way of watching a live stream? Will be moving H into a temporary stable this afternoon as he's broken his so while shifting bedding etc it'll be nice to have it on in the background!

sasquatch

Visit site
Is there a way of watching a live stream? Will be moving H into a temporary stable this afternoon as he's broken his so while shifting bedding etc it'll be nice to have it on in the background!

you can watch a live stream through the Badminton website, I think it works on phones. there's probably a link on the Badminton Horse Trials FB page too :)

Denbob

Visit site
Got it on in the background while working on final assignments in the Uni library - gasped at Tom's fall loudly enough I was shushed... whoops!

Northern

Visit site
Nereo looked like he would rather do his SJ round than retire :D Good to see him look so well going into retirement!