Barrel Racing friesian horses?

Visit site
Can friesians Barrel Race?

I have just brought a friesian youngster to do Barrel Racing on? What do you think?

Can friesians Barrel Race?

I’m going to be a world champion Barrel Racer
B9D20A45-66CC-42A9-90EF-98913740758C.jpeg

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
??? How did you know that’s Finnish?
Doesn't everybody know two or three words of Finnish?

I have a few Finnish friends and I make puukot.

I get mistaken for this nationality A LOT! I’m obsessed with Finland. I went there for a week 4 years ago. I speak Finnish, I love Finland and friesian horses! All apps on my phone are in Finnish. No, but one day I will be!

Finnish is on my list of languages to learn, mainly so that I can read the Kalavala. I haven't made a real effort to get started, yet, though.

Visit site
Doesn't everybody know two or three words of Finnish?

I have a few Finnish friends and I make puukot.

Finnish is on my list of languages to learn, mainly so that I can read the Kalavala. I haven't made a real effort to get started, yet, though.

You should definitely learn Finnish! It’s the best language ever! Stuff like: Kaksikymmentä May look hard but it’s not! ?. Go for it

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
You should definitely learn Finnish! It’s the best language ever! Stuff like: Kaksikymmentä May look hard but it’s not! ?. Go for it

Counting was the first thing I learnt. It's definitely easier in Finnish than in Danish!

The second puukko that I made turned out badly, so it got the name "Kaksi" (rather than "Toinen").