BD Major Competition Dates 2017, anyone else excitedly planning?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
well, tentatively planning, perhaps - lord knows, as soon as horses detect a plan, they find a way of scuppering it.

http://www.britishdressage.co.uk/competitions/major_competitions

Thought the Area Festival calendar particularly looks like a huge change, it will be interesting to see how it all pans out. I worked out there are 6 first rounds that I could realistically travel to... Don't think we will actually DO 6 as that would be a tad bonkers :biggrin3: but with them spread out from May to Sept I'll be looking at maybe doing 2 levels for the first time. Just depends how quickly we can get our changes judge-ready.

Anyone else?

ihatework

Visit site
I might have had a sneaky peek.
My intention is/was not to compete next year but to really focus on training with maybe a few freestyles for fun. But you never know!

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
No :( Horse has to go out on loan end of this year or early next so no BD planning for me. Am just hoping I find a local loaner who carries on competing him so that I can go to watch him compete and live through the loaner!

sychnant

Visit site
I'm planning!

My 2017 Wall Planner is rapidly filling up with dates. I just need them to decide when the Gypsy Cob Championships are :) Oh, and any Quest competitions from July onwards, the list so far only goes up to the end of June!

rachk89

Visit site
I will try for summer regionals and area festival. It depends on the mood of the horse but he is getting better. No idea what level yet it depends on how well we are doing after winter. :)

star

Visit site
Having got my first sheet for PSG last week I'm desperately hoping we can find enough comps to get to to get some more sheets in time as there aren't many around. Easier now not fitting it around eventing that's for sure. Currently sunning myself in lanzarote though so will plan to look when I get back!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Always! Friend and I compare calenders, have everything on there and on my phone :eek: :D

Why don't you set up a Google calendar and you can both add to it/amend it and also share it with others. Also if you have an android phone you can choose to display that calendar so it overlays on your regular diary.

I've done that for local UA competition, it's really useful, every time I see something I add it to the calendar so J can see at a glance what's coming up.