BE events cancelled

Chippers1

Visit site
Just had an email from BE, all events are cancelled for the foreseeable future. Sensible decision but can't say I'm not a bit disappointed! I was hoping to compete in May but we shall see.
Helpfully I bought my rider day pass and horse pass today so I was prepared ?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
yeah predictable. Earlier today BD had said things will continue but it's easy to imagine they will follow suit now. I guess BE had to make the decision early because of the investment that some organisers have to put into their courses each year. And the size of the entries is high. At least BD/BS venues already have the facilities sitting there all year round.

Wheels

Visit site
It's a shame but inevitable.

I was toying with going out to some unaff dressage but I think I will just keep training I think and come out strong once the shows do start.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
It's a shame but inevitable.

I was toying with going out to some unaff dressage but I think I will just keep training I think and come out strong once the shows do start.
if it's going to be running through for 12 months we will all be ready to go up a level by the time we come out!

I think the online dressage shows might be doing well out of it.

Bernster

Visit site
if it's going to be running through for 12 months we will all be ready to go up a level by the time we come out!

I think the online dressage shows might be doing well out of it.

Hah. True. At that rate I should be able to wobble around an 80 sj course surely?! Actually, you know what, I was looking for an aim/goal and I think this will be it. This is mainly what’s holding me back from doing my Wobbleberry challenge and, if I can improve this at home, the xc should follow as well (and for some reason freaks me out less than the sj). ?