Be part of H&H's new co-buys to grab great discounts

Bundle20

Visit site
I bought a picnic table from the H&H website. It collapsed very quickly and I still haven't got my money back since I asked in September. Be careful dealing with them - they no responsibility for what they sell! Buy from your local tack shop you know what you are buying and can take it back with ease.

Bobbly

Visit site
I like the idea of the Fairfax girth but for over £200? (Or even the £140 that this scheme offered it for) Dream on, how can that cost be justified, no doubt someone will come up with a cheaper more sensible alternative, I'll wait till then!!

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
I bought a picnic table from the H&H website. It collapsed very quickly and I still haven't got my money back since I asked in September. Be careful dealing with them - they no responsibility for what they sell! Buy from your local tack shop you know what you are buying and can take it back with ease.

Dear Bundle20

We are concerned to hear that you have experienced problems with an item purchased from the H&H Shop. Please contact us on 0800 1380088 where one of our customer care operators will assist you.

We have not featured picnic tables on the H&H co-buy service as yet, but if there is demand then we can certainly look into this.

HHO Admin

dizzyblonde*

Visit site
Hello,

Not sure if you can help me but I thought i'd ask.

I purchased one of the co-buys for the horse and hound subscription last week and when it finished it said that I had referred the most co-buyers so would get it for free, on the email it said "if this was you then we will be in contact soon", but as of yet they haven't been in contact and the money has been taken out of my account, I have contacted buyapower but not received anything back from them and was wondering if you know how this should work?

If you could help I would be very grateful.

Thanks

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
Hello,

Not sure if you can help me but I thought i'd ask.

I purchased one of the co-buys for the horse and hound subscription last week and when it finished it said that I had referred the most co-buyers so would get it for free, on the email it said "if this was you then we will be in contact soon", but as of yet they haven't been in contact and the money has been taken out of my account, I have contacted buyapower but not received anything back from them and was wondering if you know how this should work?

If you could help I would be very grateful.

Thanks

I hope you have now heard back from Buyapowa about this. I can confirm that the cost of the subscription will be refunded to you later this week. If you have any further questions do let us know.