Beautiful story about horses saved from BURGERS

mhorses

Visit site
well that abartoir is reknowned for killing horses in a cruel way and cram them together whilst shooting them one by one. The living room is a quick fix obviously until she finds good homes. You all disgust me as horse lovers saying they would be better off dead.

zigzag

Visit site
well that abartoir is reknowned for killing horses in a cruel way and cram them together whilst shooting them one by one. The living room is a quick fix obviously until she finds good homes. You all disgust me as horse lovers saying they would be better off dead.

And in today's climate, how long is it going to take her to find a home?

touchstone

Visit site
I suspect the pony in the lounge is more of a publicity stunt to be honest; she has a few acres so surely a makeshift shelter in the field would do the job.

Lol at the hayhutch fireplace :D

mhorses

Visit site
well there will be someone... i know quite a few people who have too much land as farmers are making cut and have fewer livestock... she says she hopes to set up a sanctuary so at least there will be land available close by and people will volunteer, I know that for sure. A local sanctuary has got 300 people volunteering to help.

hairycob

Visit site
Well for a start the living room contains some dangerous hazards for a pony - e.g. the airer that the towels are hanging from imagine the pony putting a leg through that. I put on the other thread that I very much doubt that the pony has ever lived in the living room & it's just a story to try & get money.

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
hope she realises she will have to replace her entire floor after pony wees and poops on it numerous times a day. I hope she has the resources to feed, pay for vet etc for all these ponies. I also hope she has the experience to assess these ponies to match the homes she is going to find for them. good luck with that one. not sure how great a sanctuary will be with only 2 or 3 acres of land. I am sure her heart is in the right place, just hope she doesn't end up bankrupt because of it.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Not a beautiful story at all. The woman is an idiot, or maybe she isn't as there are already appeals out for donations to help her pay vets fees, feed the horses etc, could be a nice little earner. I suspect pony is only in house for photo shoot, if she lives on a farm presumably she has some land she can put them on. Hopefully WHW or similar have had the heads up to this situation.

Amaranta

Visit site
This woman is a moron.

If she gets the slaughter houses closed down I hope she has lots of room and money to take up the slack in unwanted horses, otherwise the poor sods face a long harsh journey to the continent :(

The world is full of these damn idiots!

bouncingbean

Visit site
Saw this earlier, did read it with a shake of my head but to be honest, what with recent news stories, it was only a matter of time for something like this to pop up. Surprised it took them so long... :rolleyes:

PandorasJar

Visit site
My husband has said I'm welcome to keep a horse in my living room but he's not really sure why I want to go and live in the stables
:D:D:D

I think it's a bit of a publicity stunt, or at least I'm seriously hoping so.

The first thing I did was look round the room and see far worse things to damage and kill a horse than a quick bullet :(

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
This woman is a moron.

If she gets the slaughter houses closed down I hope she has lots of room and money to take up the slack in unwanted horses, otherwise the poor sods face a long harsh journey to the continent :(

The world is full of these damn idiots!

This ^^ Where will they go if there's no local abattoir? What a complete idiot. Staged pic, no doubt, but puuuhlease! Stop cuddling the pony, you fool and turn it out onto your farm. Moron.