Been thinking folks

myjack

Visit site
Apparently Mr Gray buys his animals for £1 and sells them for £5. Apparently only one of the animals removed from Mr Gray was worth any real value. Apparently these animals were destined for slaughter. Apparently Mr Gray starved his animals to keep costs down.

So folks lets ask ourselves a question.

According to recent rspca reports; the RSPCA have offered to waiver the £154,000 Mr Gray now ows them if he agreed to sign over the animals. Mr Gray refused.

If he truely didn't care for his animals and love his pets - why on earth would he refuse when these animals are not even worth £154,000?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Because some people are obstinate ba**ards

[/ QUOTE ]

.....and you believe this of JG?

If so why? What FACTS do you have to reach this conclusion?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Because he still thinks he can win - and have the animals returned to him with no cost, but nicely fattened up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure he must have spent £1000's on legal costs so far already. Thats some FAT gamble IMO.

But anyway, do you have FACTS to support your comment?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
None at all, but there is no other logical explanation

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe all the info people are feeding off is nout but tripe?

the watcher

Visit site
that may be true, but you are no more able to evidence your comments than anybody else is, so I guess we will all just have to see what comes out at the trial - and see who was right

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
that may be true, but you are no more able to evidence your comments than anybody else is, so I guess we will all just have to see what comes out at the trial - and see who was right

[/ QUOTE ]

He will never get a fair trial. Even among the few people on here - if someone posts something in JG defense they tend to get attacked from all ways.

If people use common sense and look further than their noses then I'm sure they'll put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4.

Take a look at the thread which contains comments from the SHG and answer my question I have asked on it.

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He will never get a fair trial. Even among the few people on here - if someone posts something in JG defense they tend to get attacked from all ways.

If people use common sense and look further than their noses then I'm sure they'll put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4.

Take a look at the thread which contains comments from the SHG and answer my question I have asked on it.

[/ QUOTE ]
But he will-ALL the evidence will be presented at trial.
People on here and everywhere the story has been told are only able to base their opinion on what has been reported.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear what you are saying and thats certainly how it should work.....BUT get a judge who is affraid of public outcry and threatening behaviour then I doubt vey much that JG will get a fair trial.

[ QUOTE ]
People on here and everywhere the story has been told are only able to base their opinion on what has been reported.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with you. However, people are believing these reports as though they are the gospel truth. And believe me - the reports are FAR from it.

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear what you are saying and thats certainly how it should work.....BUT get a judge who is affraid of public outcry and threatening behaviour then I doubt vey much that JG will get a fair trial.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well,so far it looks like the judge has based his decision on what has been put in front of him.Lets hope it stays that way.
I have no idear if he has mistreated his horses or not,but do hope the court do the right thing at trial.Would be a sad day indeed if he is guilty and walks away or is innocnet and sent to prison.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with you. However, people are believing these reports as though they are the gospel truth. And believe me - the reports are FAR from it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think after the initial outcry most people remembered that any newspaper rarely prints fact (unless it happens to fit their version of events
wink.gif
).

It's just at a point now where talking about it is pointless-untill the trial is over and all the facts/evidence can e discussed everyone is walking around in very tiny circles...

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Dont want to start a big hoo har BUT Myjack you are waffling on about the lack of proof-even though pictures have been on TV and papers-but you yourself are yet to put forth any proof to your claims.
Its just tit for tat

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Do you know JG then?

Something about the tone of your posts tells me you may well do.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I said I know JG then people will say I am only defending him because of this reason - and if I say I don't know him then people will say I know no more than them.

But I do know more than most. And believe you me - it's nothing like the public believe it to be.

I will defend JG 100% because of the actual FACTS I know.

I'm not only a horse owner and lover of horses but a lover of any and every animal - therefore, if I believed JG was guilty of half of what he has been accused of then I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Do you know JG then?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I said I know JG then people will say I am only defending him because of this reason - and if I say I don't know him then people will say I know no more than them.

But I do know more than most. And believe you me - it's nothing like the public believe it to be.

BUT again....you are posting something and asking people to believe you without actually proveing anything.

Again..you expect people to believe that you are in possesion of facts.

I'm not only a horse owner and lover of horses but a lover of any and every animal - therefore, if I believed JG was guilty of half of what he has been accused of then I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green"> </font>

I'm Neil Armstrong and I'm writing this from the surface of the moon. Not going to proof it though so you will all have to take it as gospel as none of you know me and I am just a face sitting at a pc....somewhere in the universe.

the watcher

Visit site
myjack I don't doubt that you truly believe that JG and co have not committed the offences that are going to court. In many ways it would be better if you were right, that those horses haven't suffered in JG's care and that in fact he is an animal loving person striving to do his best for the animals in his care.

No matter what the outcome of the trial I think you are going to see or hear evidence that will shake your beliefs, and for that I feel sorry for you.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well,so far it looks like the judge has based his decision on what has been put in front of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly people could not see that for themselves when he made his ruling on the 7th.

[ QUOTE ]
Lets hope it stays that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well as it stands now as you know, the judge has suspended the forthwith return of the animals until the appeal.

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idear if he has mistreated his horses or not,but do hope the court do the right thing at trial.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely.

[ QUOTE ]
Would be a sad day indeed if he is guilty and walks away or is innocnet and sent to prison.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not believe he is guilty but I coud not agree more.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I think after the initial outcry most people remembered that any newspaper rarely prints fact (unless it happens to fit their version of events
wink.gif
).

[/ QUOTE ]

I think people actually want to believe those animals were neglected.

[ QUOTE ]
It's just at a point now where talking about it is pointless-untill the trial is over and all the facts/evidence can e discussed everyone is walking around in very tiny circles...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right but just look at how people reacted to the 7th's ruling. So are those of us who believe JG is innocent just supposed to sit back without saying what we believe? It is pointless talking about it but if those people who went mad about the judges ruling on the 7th accepted it then no one would be talking about it now.

Do you believe the judge had photographic evidence and vetenary evidence put before him on that day by the rspca in order to make every effort to ensure those animals were not returned to JG?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Dont want to start a big hoo har BUT Myjack you are waffling on about the lack of proof-even though pictures have been on TV and papers-but you yourself are yet to put forth any proof to your claims.
Its just tit for tat

[/ QUOTE ]

I have yet to see pictures of 32 dead horses.

Why was the judges rule on the 7th not accepted when he had evidence put before him? Why has it taken a massive public outcry and ******** to get him to suspend his forthwith order of the animals return until an appeal?

Just remember who is appealing against who on the very first court battle for any of the animals. That should at least tell you something.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Do you know JG then?

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT again....you are posting something and asking people to believe you without actually proveing anything.

Again..you expect people to believe that you are in possesion of facts.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green"> </font>

I'm Neil Armstrong and I'm writing this from the surface of the moon. Not going to proof it though so you will all have to take it as gospel as none of you know me and I am just a face sitting at a pc....somewhere in the universe.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are ........... and we are telling nothing but .......... and can not prove it but we know you will take it as gospel because the good old public never fail to swallow hook, line and sinker without even thinking somethings are amiss.

But hey, thats soooooooo
cool.gif
with us - thats our game.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
myjack I don't doubt that you truly believe that JG and co have not committed the offences that are going to court. In many ways it would be better if you were right, that those horses haven't suffered in JG's care and that in fact he is an animal loving person striving to do his best for the animals in his care.

No matter what the outcome of the trial I think you are going to see or hear evidence that will shake your beliefs, and for that I feel sorry for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely know where you are coming from. But from the FACTS I have I know without a shadow of a doubt that my beliefs cannot be shaken.

Do you know for a fact that your nose is on your face?
I'm sure you do.

Do you get my point?

Cahill

Visit site
just to add my 2 penny worth.

i have read george orwell`s `1984 ` (a book that i think everyone should study) and at school we read a book entitled `how to lie with statistics`

so, i read these threads with interest and hope the truth will prevail.

Paddywhack

Visit site
I just had a look at M.J's previous posts and I think that M.J is a little Troll that lives in the US,if you look at the times the posts has been written and turn the clock back 5-8 hours,so i dont think that M.J even knows who the Gray's family are, all he/she likes to do is to"QUOTE" people and claims that he/she knows the facts and do the "wink",all rubbish rubbish rubbsh

Cahill

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I just had a look at M.J's previous posts and I think that M.J is a little Troll that lives in the US,if you look at the times the posts has been written and turn the clock back 5-8 hours,so i dont think that M.J even knows who the Gray's family are, all he/she likes to do is to"QUOTE" people and claims that he/she knows the facts and do the "wink",all rubbish rubbish rubbsh

[/ QUOTE ]

you may or may not be correct.if MJ does live in US they may still know grays.
these court things take so long.

Visit site
I have no idea what MyJack has been saying as I have her on my ignore button, so can only see when she's been quoted. But she claims to have personal knowledge of the case and that's what she's basing JG's innocence on.

So my question is, what about me and all the other villagers that have lived in close proximity to JG for years, seen him abuse his animals with our own eyes, noted the state of them, and had numerous run ins with this foul mouthed man and his equally foul mouthed children (his wife seems quite nice though I should add)? I also have personal experience of him and I say that in my opinion, he's guilty as hell. He's still got his rotttweiler chained up outside his house - is that the action of a man that loves animals?

If MyJack and I both have experience of him, then how do we both believe different things about him? And how does every single person I have spoken to in the village agrees with me rather than MyJack? Many of them were in Hyde Heath before he was and have far more knowledge than me about him and his treatment of animals - yet they all want to see him convincted for the cruelty they believe he has inflicted for years on animals. If MyJack is so convinced JG is innocent I'd like to know how she thinks an entire village is wrong?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
The trouble is it's all cloak and dagger with My Jack. They are always telling us not to believe what is written in the press, and what we hear. But will never tell us why we shouldn't believe it.

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what MyJack has been saying as I have her on my ignore button, so can only see when she's been quoted. But she claims to have personal knowledge of the case and that's what she's basing JG's innocence on.

So my question is, what about me and all the other villagers that have lived in close proximity to JG for years, seen him abuse his animals with our own eyes, noted the state of them, and had numerous run ins with this foul mouthed man and his equally foul mouthed children (his wife seems quite nice though I should add)? I also have personal experience of him and I say that in my opinion, he's guilty as hell. He's still got his rotttweiler chained up outside his house - is that the action of a man that loves animals?

If MyJack and I both have experience of him, then how do we both believe different things about him? And how does every single person I have spoken to in the village agrees with me rather than MyJack? Many of them were in Hyde Heath before he was and have far more knowledge than me about him and his treatment of animals - yet they all want to see him convincted for the cruelty they believe he has inflicted for years on animals. If MyJack is so convinced JG is innocent I'd like to know how she thinks an entire village is wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes tell me one thing,i was rubbish at Maths in school BUT he has lived in the village for 4 years BUT claims that the 29 Equines has been his family pets there for 10 years or more hmmmmmmmmmm how does that work ?????
I also got M.J on ignore so I dont have a clue what she/he has written,but with my theory and your experience of J.G i dont think that M.J got a clue who J.G is and dont even live in this country..all M.J does is QUOTES and questions everything but NO FACTS from M.J is ever written down..Between us all i think that we have worked M.J out
grin.gif
= FAKE FAKE FAKE AND TROLL TROLL TROLL

Visit site
I have no idea how long he's lived here to be honest, we've been in Hyde Heath for just over 4 years now and he's certainly been here all that time (we were warned about him in the village shop the weekend after we moved here - lovely!). I don't know how much longer than that he's been here though so can't really comment on that.

The only thing I would say is that the donkeys and miniature ponies were kept in a separate field next to his house (all the other horse were kept in fields and his premises just up the road). So actually it wouldn't surprise me if they were pets I'm afraid, he may well win that one as I think he might be right. Still doesn't excuse how he treats all of those animals though, if he treated the donkeys the same as his other 'pets' (i.e. all of his dogs being kept outside in any weather including the flea ridden JRT I phoned the RSPCA about as it was so bad it was bleeding lots poor thing, and the rottie he has chained up) then they still need removing from him.