Been thinking folks

jacks_mum

Visit site
Well they have succeeded haven't they.

Incidentally - could you not just simply reply to a post instead of constantly quoting them when it is not always necessary?

Tia

Visit site
I have to say, that's a heck of a livery bill! Wish I could charge as much for livery as they do....
crazy.gif
. I'd be rich!
laugh.gif

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

.....but the question is WHY did the judge suspend the return of the animals until the appeal?

The Grays didn't need to get petitions signed - have angry public outcries, and have threatening emails made to certain professionals in order for the judge to make his ruling on the 7th - all the Gray family needed was sound solid evidence.

[ QUOTE ]
Incidentally - could you not just simply reply to a post instead of constantly quoting them when it is not always necessary?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats how I post. Sorry if you feel it is not always necessary.

Tia

Visit site
*sniggers*

Believe it or not, but they are all finally up to date! Been a long time coming though.
crazy.gif

jacks_mum

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

.....but the question is WHY did the judge suspend the return of the animals until the appeal?

The Grays didn't need to get petitions signed - have angry public outcries, and have threatening emails made to certain professionals in order for the judge to make his ruling on the 7th - all the Gray family needed was sound solid evidence.

If the judge is doing what he should be doing, in the manner in which he should be doing it,9and we have no reason to believe otherwise) he will have paid no attention toour petitions or the public outcry and will simply have gone on what the RSPCA have presented in their appeal.

pinkcatkin

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The truth, hopefully, will come out in the wash. That doesn't mean to say that all of us who worked so hard to get those equines to a better life will be pleased by the outcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....and what if THE TRUTH comes out in the wash and that TRUTH see's that Mr Gray is innocent? will that not please you that the animals had not suffered as they have said to have?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, of course it would! But any normal person with an ounce of common sense and animal compassion can be expected to question the ability of somebody to look after animals properly if decaying bodies are found on the premises. IT IS NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It smacks of lack of respect and lack of care, regardless of proof.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Redwings - ILPH - Horses Trust - RSPCA - the Police - are these Charities & those involved All Lying????

I dont think so.....

[/ QUOTE ]
NO NO NO NO NO Stop this nonsense right now,cant we just be allowed to enjoy the fact thet there is a stay for RSPCA and a small and tiny chance for those poor animals.The fight for them will continue but for the time being there is a small piece of blue on the normally cloudy sky..And Amy sometimes i do wonder who's side you are on ?? Sometimes you posts in defense of J.G and other times supporting the animals
AND the vet on the prosecution side is BOB BASKERVILLE one of the highest and most respected Vets and the defence Vet is a retired Vet i think while Bob's surgery is one of the biggest surgery around

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, Bob would have done well to head the warning in the VETERINARY TIMES.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The truth, hopefully, will come out in the wash. That doesn't mean to say that all of us who worked so hard to get those equines to a better life will be pleased by the outcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....and what if THE TRUTH comes out in the wash and that TRUTH see's that Mr Gray is innocent? will that not please you that the animals had not suffered as they have said to have?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, of course it would! But any normal person with an ounce of common sense and animal compassion can be expected to question the ability of somebody to look after animals properly if decaying bodies are found on the premises. IT IS NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It smacks of lack of respect and lack of care, regardless of proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely agree with you. But there is NO proof to say Mr Gray did so.

Paddywhack

Visit site
Someone said once that MJ is an intelligent person,but i dont understand HOW a so called intelligent person keeps quoting one that got him/her on ignore ????
NOT very clever ..and as for photos of the dead 32 animals..WHO would honestly like to see photographs of dead animals? the thought of it makes me feel sick so i can imagine what a photo would do ...why dont we just pack it all in now ? Its only history repeating itself at the moment,the only people that knows the Facts worth knowing are the people involved,we can now continue the fight to secure the future for the Amersham Animals and M.J can go back into hiding until something NEW comes up and she/he can pop back up with all the quoting ! If you dont water a plant eventually it will die
frown.gif

The same will happen with M.J if we dont give him/her reason to quote everyone
smile.gif

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Someone said once that MJ is an intelligent person,but i dont understand HOW a so called intelligent person keeps quoting one that got him/her on ignore ????
NOT very clever ..and as for photos of the dead 32 animals..WHO would honestly like to see photographs of dead animals? the thought of it makes me feel sick so i can imagine what a photo would do ...why dont we just pack it all in now ? Its only history repeating itself at the moment,the only people that knows the Facts worth knowing are the people involved,we can now continue the fight to secure the future for the Amersham Animals and M.J can go back into hiding until something NEW comes up and she/he can pop back up with all the quoting ! If you dont water a plant eventually it will die
frown.gif

The same will happen with M.J if we dont give him/her reason to quote everyone
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Photographs of 32 dead animals sure wouldn't be a nice thing to see but what is your point? I don't believe you have me on ignore - you just cannot answer my questions so you pretend you cant see them. Umm
smirk.gif

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Veterinary Times

The weekly news journal for the profession. Febuary 25, 2008

Reported by: Harry Waddle
COURTING DISASTER: ETHICS WARNING FOR WITNESS VETS.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get the link but for more info contact Harry Waddle.

HarryWaddle@vbd.uk.com

myjack

Visit site
As taken from the link;

It is rather interesting that John Young who works for BBC South East is the partner of Henry Macaulay, Head of RSPCA Media.

Umm!!

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
..and as for photos of the dead 32 animals..WHO would honestly like to see photographs of dead animals?

[/ QUOTE ]

ME!

It would certainly interest me......would clear up a few things in my head

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Not taking MJ's side.....but.......I do sort of want JG to be found not guilty.
WHY?
So as the RSPCA can be seen in all its glory. To be seen as the useless bully boy organisation it really is.

Tia

Visit site
JM; you know as well as I know that if there were 32 dead horses there amongst the other horses, there would have been photos.

Do you remember when this situation first came to light? Do you remember looking at the site telling of it happening? Do you also remember the other unrelated ex-inspector (or whatever he was) who had the dead foal at his place? Do you remember we all saw photos on the same page, of the dead foal lying in filthy conditions?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Not taking MJ's side.....but.......I do sort of want JG to be found not guilty.
WHY?
So as the RSPCA can be seen in all its glory. To be seen as the useless bully boy organisation it really is.

[/ QUOTE ]

They most certainly are a "bully boy " organisation.

I would certainly read them their rights if they tried their bully boy tactics on me.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
JM; you know as well as I know that if there were 32 dead horses there amongst the other horses, there would have been photos.

Do you remember when this situation first came to light? Do you remember looking at the site telling of it happening? Do you also remember the other unrelated ex-inspector (or whatever he was) who had the dead foal at his place? Do you remember we all saw photos on the same page, of the dead foal lying in filthy conditions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw the photo of that little foal it was a very sad sight - poor little thing.

But hey presto - guess what? no further action was taken against him.

Maybe he would have opened a can of worms for the organisation should they have taken it further - this is only speculation on my part of course.

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i most certainly do...and didnt we, as i recall, see the dead ponies lying in filth in a field in Hampshire, owned by a mother and daughter....

of course, yes there were dead animals as JG has said, beause he'd hasd a logistical problem over xmas and the new year...

BUT......32!!!!!!......I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT.
as for the other ludicrous "facts" such ponies stood on carcasses, eating dead ponies, dead and dying EVERYWHERE...total bollox IMO....

M_G

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*applauds* I would love to see pictures of the dead and dying where are they?? And I really wouldnt put anything past the RSPCA who twist things round so they look like the good guys, I'm sorry I know of too many people they have tried to bully and lied about...

Yes I jumped on the bandwagon when it first came to light however reading posts by JM7, Tia & Myjack has made me step back and look at this from an objective and business point of view IMO it makes no sense for JG to mistreat the animals I would love to know how long he had owned the very poor ones