Best diets? Carb free/Slimming World/Calorie Counting

GSD Woman

Visit site
I had an eating disorder in my teens so I have to be careful. WW triggered that for me again so I had to drop it. (I don't do guilt well.) One thing that worked for me but was very intense was cutting carbs to 25g/meal for the first week to kill the cravings. After that it was low carb/high lean protein and mostly veggies. Some fruit was OK. No sugary drinks or potatoes. The intense part was working out 3x a week. It was 1/2 hour of cardio and 1/2 hour of strength training each session. After the first 12 weeks you could drop back to 2x a week. You also ate small meals every 3-5 hours so that you didn't get too hungry. I lost about 25 pounds and several inches doing this. My blood pressure and blood sugar both got nice and low. I couldn't keep up the program when I had to change jobs and often couldn't eat for 10-12 hours at a time.
Now, I'm losing weight by just trying to eat better, less junk and I don't bring cookies in the house. I need to start exercising more though.

olliegrimes292

New User
Visit site
I experimented a lot with food and I mentioned that the rule of eating fewer calories than you can burn is the best way to lose some weight. The deficit of calories will make your organism burn your fat and you will start losing weight. But it does not mean that you can eat cakes and drink Cola. It means that you keep a low-carb diet with a lot of proteins and a balanced amount of fat - olive oil is the best one. Food must be eaten raw, baked, or boiled. f you want to fry an omelet or steak, it is best to use non-stick pans and cook without oil. Here you can see some pans https://kitchensnuggie.com/best-pans-for-omelettes/ you can use.

But, I think that it is not enough to keep a diet. Start running or doing cardio on treadmills, orbit tracks, or exercise bikes and combine it with functional training with weights in gym. Also, you can go to yoga classes. They work well. A lot of static exercises will help you to burn fat in difficult accessible placesю