Best grooming brush for scurf - Haas??

9tails

Visit site
Wonder brushes now come shaped and in "hard" and "soft" bristles. They are AMAZING, and by far the most comfortable to hold brushes I have ever used!

https://www.felix-buehler.ch/Wonder...kraemer-pferdesport.20-CH&pi=431733&ci=253416

Wonder-Brush-HARD.htm

I got mine from my Swiss tack shop, so they should be available from Kramer.co.uk

They're called magic brushes here, I don't rate them at all as they clog really quickly and the bristles get bent out of shape.

albeg

Visit site
They're called magic brushes here, I don't rate them at all as they clog really quickly and the bristles get bent out of shape.

I've been using one (Horse Health's ones) for over a year now and it's been fantastic on my grey/mud monster, it takes off the dried in mud really easily. Picked up a 3 pack but have mainly used one, with a second one occasionally after wash the other one. Only the very outer bristles of the one in regular use are slightly bent, and I think that's from the way I clean it (I run my hand over it every few brushes to get hair out, and tap it off something to get the scurf out).