Best knee boots?

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
Any recommendations on which are the best pair of knee boots to invest in?

I'm after some 'serious' ones, preferably leather and ones that won't shift. I have some cheapy neoprene/PVC ones at the moment which drive me nuts as they are forever slipping
frown.gif

Patches

Visit site
Funny that because I hate my leather ones and prefer my cheapie Westropp ones. I can't get holes in the right place on the leather ones to prevent slipping, but the Westropp ones have velcro and a plastic clip buckle (hell...I can't remember what you call those buckles...gaaah!) and are infinitely adjustable.

Patches

Visit site
Is it rocco buckle, or something like that?

I must admit, mine never have and I've not had to adjust them in the two and a half years I've been using them.....except when I clipped Patches legs out and her hairy legs became thin spindles! I guess the velcro helps to hold them in place.

Eccles

Visit site
Jeffries, watch which ones you buy if you are doing roadwork - you need ones with the second strap at the bottom. Mine were off 4dobbin.com, they arrived very quickly and were competively priced.
grin.gif

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
Cheers guys!
Patches I think you may well be right... a 'rocco' buckle sounds about right! My boots dont have velcro as well, which I think may be the serious flaw
smirk.gif

EJ123 - another 4dobbin.com fan then! I buy everything I can from them, they're great!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I have a pair of leather knee boots, I have no idea of the make, bought them off Ebay....... I don't think the make is that important but the sturdiness of them is so I would only ever use leather ones.