Best Synthetic dressage saddle

Neptune

Visit site
Which do you think this is?

My money can not really stretch to a full leather saddle. So opinions on the best synthetic would be great please, or maybe even part leather like the thorowgood t6 or t8.

What do people think of the Kent and Masters saddles? I might be able to push the budget slightly

Thank you :)

Chloeap

Visit site
I have a K&M S series dressage saddle. I also tried the wintec before buying it and the wintec was more expensive! I really like my K&M saddle, excellent value.

LouisCat

Visit site
The only synthetic dressage saddle I've ridden is the Wintec Isabell Werth.
I hate Wintecs with a passion I find them so uncomfortable but absolutely loved the Isabell!

Farma

Visit site
I have to say I hated the k&m with a passion, the dr and gp versions, very odd positioning and I felt like I would have been better off bare back whenever I have ridden in them!
Its hard if you are used to a much better quality saddle (hope that doesn't sound terrible!) but on a budget the only one I like riding in is the isabelle werth, but as with anything its personal preference so worth trying before you buy :)

smja

Visit site
I have the older version of the Thorowgood. Very comfy and looks smart enough to compete in.

The newer versions have a different tree I think, my saddler has stopped stocking them since they changed. Secondhand versions are still about though.

silv

Visit site
The Bates Isabell is a very popular saddle over here, but they don't suit everyone or fit every horse regardless of what Bates would lead you to believe. People either seem to love or hate them, they seem to tip some riders forwards, so perhaps only suit a certain body shape. Worth considering though as you may find it suits you and your horse.

Wizpop

Visit site
Have ridden in Isabelle Werth and loved it- but as others have said, it's what suits you and your horse , although I'd certainly be trying one if possible.

eggs

Visit site
Whatever fits your horse! Having said that I really like the Isabell Werth and so do my horses (working up to advanced). Mine are warmbloods and this saddle does seem to suit them.