Betfair Chase

Visit site
I don't envy those going to Donny/Newcastle! Ferries back are a concern as well.

Currently very windy in donny but not too much rain. Except for the fact that something is drip, drip, drip, drip, drip somewhere just outside my window that overlooks the stable yard!

Newcastle might not survive the winds tomorrow if they don't let up a bit. They are getting it worse than us.

The West doesn't have this storm so hopefully your ferries will be running

Velcrobum

Visit site
Currently very windy in donny but not too much rain. Except for the fact that something is drip, drip, drip, drip, drip somewhere just outside my window that overlooks the stable yard!

Newcastle might not survive the winds tomorrow if they don't let up a bit. They are getting it worse than us.

The West doesn't have this storm so hopefully your ferries will be running

Wales is getting gale force winds today so ferries will certainly be impacted.

ETA Bangor has been cancelled

Visit site
Wales is getting gale force winds today so ferries will certainly be impacted.

ETA Bangor has been cancelled

Yeah I saw it had now tracked west, it wasn't supposed to originally it was just supposed to be a bit windy and wintery.

It doesn't take much for Bangor to abandon to be honest. Newcastle have a fair bit of railing to fix but they should be OK to run. Newbury had snow at 6am which pleased Duffers no end ... its still a bit windy and wet here at Donny but it is perfectly raceable. Wolves - all weather ? inspecting at 11am for snow ? I know I know the track is all weather but the rest of it isn't hence the inspection but it does amuse me ?

Visit site
He should have been favourite but you can't argue with the form of De Bromhead and Blackmore just now hence theirs went off fav even though it was rated 10lb less. Apart from the water jump which he jumped over he had never seen one before (which he hasn't!) He jumped well for the most part! It just proves that his Aintree win was no fluke ✈✈✈

My baby bumper lad ran well. Turning in I thought he was going to tail off, he was treading water then he found his gears and shot off just not quite getting to the winner. The ones at Newcastle didn't run badly either so a good day all round! We just need to get home now!

humblepie

Visit site
Just watching the racing on recorded now. Love Annamix the Mullins’ grey. I picked the winner of the Ladbroke used to be the Henessey but sadly no money bet.

Clodagh

Visit site
I have to tell my OH the ‘proper’ names, he tends to only stick his head round the door for the big chases. I called out and said the Ladbroke was on and got silence. Called again ‘it’s the Hennessy’ and in he came. ?.
I was so pleased for a British 1,2. Good to see. Was it Remastered who had that awful fall? Can hardly believe he got back up, he’ll be stiff tomorrow.
Very good racing. Newcastle looked bitter.

Visit site
Thank you. I led him up - he's a lovely boy.

Elf - congratulations. Your boy was next door to ours, and he's gorgeous!

I hope your lad is OK today after his tumble!

Thank you! Hank is a lovely BIG horse! He is quite an exciting prospect! Far more class than anything we have ever had in the yard. One For Arthur would look average compared to him ??

Today's question is - Can Honeysuckle maintain her unbeaten record?!

bonny

Visit site

Thank you! Hank is a lovely BIG horse! He is quite an exciting prospect! Far more class than anything we have ever had in the yard. One For Arthur would look average compared to him ??

Today's question is - Can Honeysuckle maintain her unbeaten record?!
The answer is yes ? as impressive as ever

Gamebird

Visit site

I'm based in the UK (I have a 'proper' job and just work for the team when they have UK runners) so didn't see him when he got home, but he was ok when i loaded him, and think he was ok after the trip. It was a hell of a fall!!

Visit site
I'm based in the UK (I have a 'proper' job and just work for the team when they have UK runners) so didn't see him when he got home, but he was ok when i loaded him, and think he was ok after the trip. It was a hell of a fall!!

Regardless of whether you work with them every day or just step in its never nice watching one hit the deck like that! But the fact he has gone home is the best outcome by far and away!

Gamebird

Visit site
Regardless of whether you work with them every day or just step in its never nice watching one hit the deck like that! But the fact he has gone home is the best outcome by far and away!
Absolutely! I may not ride him every day but I do know him fairly well, and I was very pleased to see him sitting up behind the screens when I got to the other end of the course.