Black Caviar

Cazzah

Visit site
Think her record speaks for itself - 21 starts, 21 wins. Also just watching her on TV she looks amazing!

It will be a massive anti-climax if she doesn't win!!

Miss L Toe

Visit site
She must be huge as she is heavier than Denman who was 17 something, not many TBs who are oversize get through their career without soundness problems. Lets hope the stalls are big enough.
If I bet on this race it would be "without Black Caviar"

amage

Visit site
She must be huge as she is heavier than Denman who was 17 something, not many TBs who are oversize get through their career without soundness problems. Lets hope the stalls are big enough.
If I bet on this race it would be "without Black Caviar"

She has had some injuries...chest muscle damage as a three year old stumbling after a start and a leg injury that year that ended her season early. They manage her incredibly well.

_MizElz_

Visit site
She never really looked like she was pushed though? Almost like jock thought she had it sewn up - he was just sat quietly right to the end. I get the feeling that, had he realised how close the others were and ridden her out more, we may have seen a LOT more from her. She was barely cantering!

Visit site
Well I think it's safe to say she won't be leaving Australia again :D Next time she won't be so lucky to beat the Europeans! And what a complete moron that jockey is! Dropping your hands near home thinking your home and hosed in Britain when everyone is out to claim your scalp?! Tut tut! He deserved to be beaten for that!

PolarSkye

Visit site
Well, that was a bit of a letdown . . . she squeaked that . . . and I'm afraid it looked like jockey error to me.

Is it me, or does she have a really strange action in trot?

P