Blair Europeans on TV now

only_me

Visit site
Wow there are a lot of falls so far. I don't think the haggis will be taken out as technical team putting grip down

French rider had a horrible fall at haggis - hill too steep for horse to get up off side!! Was glad to see it up walking at least

googol

Visit site
Commentator just said prev scores aren't adjusted
They are gonna save a lot of time not having to set up for the haggis now too

googol

Visit site
I heard that too!!!
Hate the way ollies horse has tongue out!
Yea they def aren't adjusting the time for riders even though they have taken that fence out

googol

Visit site
Is there loads of run outs or is it just me? I am such a sofa surfer and only watch the likes of badminton and burghley but there seems to be more than I would expect at this level? Is that fair?

MagicMelon

Visit site
It does suck if theyve fallen at the haggis but thats XC I guess, better to remove eventually than risk a serious fall.

Theres been quite a few issues in this second half only because of the weather/ground.

Not looking good for my BE event next week... We're 2 hours from Blair. Sodding rain! My other BE event last week was cancelled :(

googol

Visit site
Ohh. I couldn't see any. But loads of people there on a day like that I thought they must be completely and absolutely mad lol not so mad if they can spend all
Their money on nice horsey things

MagicMelon

Visit site
Ohh. I couldn't see any. But loads of people there on a day like that I thought they must be completely and absolutely mad lol not so mad if they can spend all
Their money on nice horsey things

Remeber us Scots are hardy ;) yes theres loads of trade stands, also lots of other stuffon last few days there like showing finals, BS etc.

teapot

Visit site
Is there loads of run outs or is it just me? I am such a sofa surfer and only watch the likes of badminton and burghley but there seems to be more than I would expect at this level? Is that fair?

It's a European Championships, not a walk in the park, so whilst it's 3*, it still needs to be a tough track. Plus you get the 'lesser' nations like Russia competing, which naturally won't be as polished.