Blair Europeans on TV now

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Thanks very much for the updates Teapot. I just hope hubby has recorded the hi lights for me, although I get home Mondwy night and we go straight off to Blenheim Tuesday, so I won't get to watch it for ages!

PolarSkye

Visit site
Kitty's round was sheer class - well done that girl. Michael Jung is in a whole other league, however - what a horseman. Germany deserved to win - they sent out a formidable team - and the team delivered. Our selectors gambled - in some ways (Kitty) it payed off . . . in some ways it didn't. It will be very interesting to see what happens at Rio. The German team will take some beating.

P

P.S. And I'm another who believes that WFP did the right thing retiring Bay My Hero on the XC course - he was on top, he knew how the horse felt, and far better that he errs on the side of the horse's welfare (not to mention keeping his owners happy - eventing is a business after all) than that he pushed an unhappy horse round a course it wasn't enjoying. We got silver . . . not too shabby.

Orainn

Visit site
I'm just back home from watching the showjumping at Blair. What a great day! My first pro horse show experience. Can't wait to be back next year and catch the dressage/xc too.