Blenheim

Lexi_

Visit site
Who's going this year?

If you're not, would you like to? I'm volunteering there again this year and the organising team, being super generous types, have given us a couple of spare wristbands as an extra thank you. The only problem is that all my horsey friends are in Liverpool or Newcastle :D I don't want them to go to waste so if anyone would like them, please shout out!

Lexi_

Visit site
Can't edit my original post so I'll say it here instead!

I'll pick a post number at random tomorrow night to give as many people as possible a chance to shove their name in the hat :)

amanda123

Visit site
Sorry to hijack this post, but I also have a spare wristband if anyone wants it. Could you pull another name out your hat if it's not too much trouble and forward the name to me?

swampdonkey

Visit site
Me and one friend are already going but another friend would love to come but can't afford the ticket. Please could I add my name in the hat :)
What a lovely thing to do.

Lexi_

Visit site
*shakes hat vigorously*

Congratulations 3Beasties, the wristbands are all yours! Could you PM me your address so I can pop them in the post to you?

Second name out is swampdonkey so if amanda123's offer of her spare wristband still stands, it's yours!