Blue at Fat Camp

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Blue looks healthy now GS, well done. Are you growing out the hog?

I can feel all Deza's ribs now so we're doing well too. Luckily she doesn't really like eating straw so she can have as much of it as she will eat, and I'm soon going to have to feed her more haylage. She's on 5kg at the moment.

Roxylola

Visit site
He looks in a similar place to charlie, I can see a hint of rib in the right light, and easily feel them, while everything like gallops etc is closed I dont think I can do much more than keep him as he is though
Edit to add, your blue is looking fab, hes a really smart lad

Goldenstar

Visit site
Thank you all he’s looking better and theres an huge difference in his energy levels and stamina .
Hunting ( if they restart ) will make a big difference and he’s in a good place now fitness wise if we can go out .
Blue is great to ride he’s perfect for MrGS they get on really well .
They moved to the winter field to day that’s 5/6 acres of eight inch long grass that will stall weight losses for a while but they all out in as thin rugs as possible .

Goldenstar

Visit site
So ,I think he’s allowed Christmas Lunch
Muscles are coming
He’s still living out comes in the morning for food a rest and work no forage in the field

Goldenstar

Visit site
1B028861-8C0C-4061-88EC-EF9C56D69583.jpeg

Been a while but here’s Blue today
Could be slimmer but it’s acceptable he’s muscled up loads
He’s out all the time apart from when we are doing stuff in the mornings he’s been unrugged since the last week in March
We have had to clip as he was getting to hot to work .
Really pleased with him we are keeping him up for the summer as he did not hunt over the winter

Goldenstar

Visit site
He's looking great, I'm still very jealous lol.

Thank you
So far he’s been a excellent purchase he can do so many different things not to high level but he’s a genuine all rounder .
Although the fat fight was not helped by lockdown stopping hunting it will him make last longer because I will have a all summer to increase his fitness .
Hes going to do two intro tests on Sunday ( just to see the arena and how excited he gets ) we are doing intros so it’s easy for him as his canter has always been an outside straight line affair we are working on that .
All being well he will do prelim in May .