Pictures Boggle rising 5, 6 and now 7

Michen

Visit site
Oooh he's lovely 😍
I agree that he's a bit weak at the back but the right exercises should help.
He's a nice little chap though, I bet he's fun ❤
Fun, hot, brave and outstandingly genuine but not for the faint hearted or anyone without a sense of humour! 😂. He was cut late and I think gives him an extra... edge

Carrottom

Visit site
I think he's in good shape for eventing. The fitter he is, the less likely injuries will be. A bit of flatwork will change his musculature in no time. Better lean and fit than carrying a few extra pounds.
This exactly, and he may also mature this year. Good luck with him this season.

Jellymoon

Visit site
He looks very fit and if he’s coping with the work without tiring, then I wouldn’t worry. He is very very much like my rising 8 yr old Connemara, in fact, they could be brothers! Mine also runs up a bit light at this time of year, and then blimps out a bit when the grass comes through. He’s a bit stressy and will never have to go on a diet. Mine is also overheight and long in the back, not much depth. But really athletic with a humongous jump.
Yours has been hunting and now getting ready for eventing, he won’t be carrying much weight with that lifestyle!

Michen

Visit site
He looks very fit and if he’s coping with the work without tiring, then I wouldn’t worry. He is very very much like my rising 8 yr old Connemara, in fact, they could be brothers! Mine also runs up a bit light at this time of year, and then blimps out a bit when the grass comes through. He’s a bit stressy and will never have to go on a diet. Mine is also overheight and long in the back, not much depth. But really athletic with a humongous jump.
Yours has been hunting and now getting ready for eventing, he won’t be carrying much weight with that lifestyle!

Any pics? 😄

Tarragon

Visit site
I tend to come on to this forum in my lunch break and frustratingly the work rules mean that very few of the photos are visible in the posts, so I get the comments but not the photos.
It is a real bonus when the photos are shown as well!
I have nothing really to add other than he looks fighting fit and beautiful :)

ImmyS

Visit site
I love boggle, I think he’s great!! And lovely to see such a fit horse. He reminds me of the little event horse Templar Justice.

Michen

Visit site
I love boggle, I think he’s great!! And lovely to see such a fit horse. He reminds me of the little event horse Templar Justice.

That is a compliment to Bog indeed, I love Templar Justice!! Sadly Bog no where near as talented 😂