Boots rubbing

Lunobl

Visit site
I recently bought a pair of the equilibrium tri-sport impact hind boots and I love them. They are the most breathable boots I’ve found which are a must as my mare is coming back from a ligament injury. Frustratingly she’s a fine skinned tb who gets rubs very easily and these hind boots are rubbing a spot on the front of each hind leg at the top of the boot. I’ve tried to use a layer of fleece on the inside but it still rubs to the point where it’s raw. She can still be a bit uncoordinated with her hind and knocks herself badly hence why they’re a must but I’m at a loss of what to do about the rubs? Any ideas? Other hind boots have rubbed in the past also.
many thanks

bouncing_ball

Visit site
I recently bought a pair of the equilibrium tri-sport impact hind boots and I love them. They are the most breathable boots I’ve found which are a must as my mare is coming back from a ligament injury. Frustratingly she’s a fine skinned tb who gets rubs very easily and these hind boots are rubbing a spot on the front of each hind leg at the top of the boot. I’ve tried to use a layer of fleece on the inside but it still rubs to the point where it’s raw. She can still be a bit uncoordinated with her hind and knocks herself badly hence why they’re a must but I’m at a loss of what to do about the rubs? Any ideas? Other hind boots have rubbed in the past also.
many thanks

moleskin from Amazon maybe?