Box walking!

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Great news, that's easy to fix hopefully. You might look into putting her on aloe juice at the end. Good results in clinical trial and cheap as you only feed 25ml a day to a 600kg horse, and its £8 a litre on Amazon. I have Muffin on it because he is a worrier who frets about 'his' herd who was also upset by moving homes.

She's already on it. And Quickfix and slippery elm. Trying everything!!

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
I have 5 horses and after maxing out my insurance on both Ginny and Max the premiums went through the roof. So none are insured now. I just pay as and when I need to. So far I am still up. Just.

doodle

Visit site
Soli also gave himself ulcers after a move. £2500 worth of vet bills and a stay at hospital to get the advice to take him "home". I moved him so i could go home (had been there for many kany years with minto), i loved it and he hated ot for aome reason.

hihosilver

Visit site
Great news, that's easy to fix hopefully. You might look into putting her on aloe juice at the end. Good results in clinical trial and cheap as you only feed 25ml a day to a 600kg horse, and its £8 a litre on Amazon. I have Muffin on it because he is a worrier who frets about 'his' herd who was also upset by moving homes.

YCBM can I ask you if its just normal Aloe juice from Amazon for humans? I have a part retired pony treated for grade 3 ulcers but would like to keep at bay. Thanks

Bellaboo18

Visit site
YCBM can I ask you if its just normal Aloe juice from Amazon for humans? I have a part retired pony treated for grade 3 ulcers but would like to keep at bay. Thanks
I was going to ask the same question :)

I've just had a look and seen the equimins inner gel aloe Vera on viovet which also looks a good price.