Bridle Number Recommendations

Stenners

Visit site
Can anyone recommend decent bridle numbers? Now that often we need to have 2 I'm unsure what to go for. I have the cheap shires elastic ones but they are ball ache to attach and are really plasticky and not the smartest!

I am thinking of getting a dressage pad with the numbers in but need something for jumping!

kathantoinette

Visit site
Another one to say the saddle pad pin on ones are much better. I bought the Le Mieux ones which are a bit pricey as they only come as singles but they seem well made and should have a good lifespan ???

Leandy

Visit site
Another one to say the saddle pad pin on ones are much better. I bought the Le Mieux ones which are a bit pricey as they only come as singles but they seem well made and should have a good lifespan ???

We use these too. I'm not convinced they will last as the numbers will eventually get too soft and fiddly to slot into the holders especially I suspect if they get wet but they are well priced so I wouldn't mind getting some more! You do have to remember to put them on the bridle before putting the bridle on the horse or they are fiddly to get on especially if horse is fidgety. I prefer bridle numbers to saddle numbers personally as I think they look neater and you don't wreck the saddle cloth.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Does anyone use the Equidisc with the little rubber bits to hook round the bridle?

Yes I have and they are nice and easy to fit and change numbers. They are biggish though and now you’re supposed to have a number both sides for dressage running to BD rules I’m thinking of getting saddle pad ones.

kathantoinette

Visit site
We use these too. I'm not convinced they will last as the numbers will eventually get too soft and fiddly to slot into the holders especially I suspect if they get wet but they are well priced so I wouldn't mind getting some more! You do have to remember to put them on the bridle before putting the bridle on the horse or they are fiddly to get on especially if horse is fidgety. I prefer bridle numbers to saddle numbers personally as I think they look neater and you don't wreck the saddle cloth.
I think you can buy new numbers ?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Saddlepad ones for me. I like the ones that pin on rather than those integrated in the pad.

i have a few different ones, tbh i don't care which ones are on top of the pile.

my equidisk bridle ones broke at an inconvenient time :eek: