Broodmare/foaling livery North West

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Can anyone recommend or suggest somewhere that provides broodmare/foaling livery preferably in the North West of England? Mare must be out 24/7 (or barned with others). Other areas considered - priority is that it is a trustworthy place where I know she will be safe and well looked after so word of mouth recommendation is what I'm after. Thanks is advance
grin.gif

charliesarmy

Visit site
Endhouse Stud?? My mare lived out 24/7 when she went to stud there... I know they do foaling but not sure what terms they offer but it is a lovely professional yard...highly recommended

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Many thanks for the suggestion - I did look on their website but they say they only guarantee turnout from 1st May onwards. Unfortunately my mare gets stressed if she's stabled so I need somewhere that is guaranteed 24/7 turnout all year round.

_jetset_

Visit site
Where I stable... The broodies are all out 24/7 at the moment (and have been all winter) and then when they get closer to foaling they come in and are stabled in the evening and out in the daytime so the yard owner can keep an eye on them and start to monitor them.

When the foal is born, they have a couple of weeks in this routine to ensure Mum and baby are happily bonded etc and then they are turned out again 24/7 for the summer. My in foal mare is not due until June and has been out all winter and will come in around May time
smile.gif