Buddy has a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Jessica's just a pathetic individual who is well known amongst the horse fraternity for being a low life.

She needs help. Preferably in an institution.

cronkmooar

Visit site
2012 saw me going to an organised meeting in Sth Wales and it was only really then that I was shocked at the list of complaints set out against this individual - I have no idea why nothing more has been done.

Would you be able to give a bit more insight into the meeting in South Wales - if this is appropriate and will not result you being banned

Mrs C

Visit site
Another to add to the list - British Gas - see post in Nov where she says this is where she works (surfing h&h all day). Wonder if they would be interested in her exploits outside of work...

dunkley

Visit site
Completely and utterly deluded. I can't believe she is pretty much trying to paint herself/her sister/ friend Lisa as a victim in all of this. How awful to be given/buy/otherwise acquire an unsound horse when you think it is fit and well.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Your certainly not Buddys Mummy anymore how ironic,wonder how long you manage to keep your next horse, oh until it goes lame or fails to be usefull to you anymore, it amazes me how some people have no emotional attachment to there horses.

HappyHooves

Visit site
If it weren't for the fact thst innocent people and horses are being hurt by the actions of the OP, this would be the most entertaining thing I have read in ages...

Sadly we are clearly dealing with someone who is either very mentally unwell or is morally bankrupt.

I suspect BOTH.

Meandtheboys

Visit site
Would you be able to give a bit more insight into the meeting in South Wales - if this is appropriate and will not result you being banned

There is an open FB page - I believe someone on her posted the link.
HW and Local Community Officer involved - taking statements from affected / potentially affected persons - just message them its still on going on apparently

rowan666

Visit site
So jessica was you, then your sister, then your friend, then sold farah to you (despite on another thread you said she was gifted to you and in a terrible way) then she kept buddy at yours (i thought he was yours?) which is it????????

Wow you really are a terrible liar and a very nasty piece of work. Kama will catch up with you.

AmiRobertson

Visit site
This thread has made me very very sad for any animal that has ever come into contact with you Jessica young. You are a disgrace and I hope this thread stays so people learn that actually PTS is the most dignified option people can give there old or broken horses.
But thank you you have clarified for me that I did totally the right thing for my mare earlier this year. I saved her from monsters like you.

cptrayes

Visit site
So jessica was you, then your sister, then your friend, then sold farah to you (despite on another thread you said she was gifted to you and in a terrible way) then she kept buddy at yours (i thought he was yours?) which is it????????

Wow you really are a terrible liar and a very nasty piece of work. Kama will catch up with you.

I think with what she has posted on this thread or had posted on her behalf, she's risking someone with a shotgun catching up with her, never mind karma.

Buddy'sMum

Visit site
why what has Jess done illegal??? LOL

Well, there is the small matter of insurance fraud. You/Jessica are currently waiting for E&L to settle a claim for Buddy, no?

A horse which was sold to you/Jessica as a "companion horse only due to previous leg injury" but which you have ridden and surprise, surprise, found to be lame :D

eta - you/Jessica also broke the law when you/Jessica sold Arthur's Precious in 2011 and did not pass the passport to the purchaser. Tut tut.
http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/cgi-bin/glos/bus1item.cgi?file=*BADV624-1001.txt

Last edited:

Meandtheboys

Visit site
This thread has made me very very sad for any animal that has ever come into contact with you Jessica young. You are a disgrace and I hope this thread stays so people learn that actually PTS is the most dignified option people can give there old or broken horses.
But thank you you have clarified for me that I did totally the right thing for my mare earlier this year. I saved her from monsters like you.

^^^^^^^^exactly; maybe there should be a cheaper solution offered for some people to assist in PTS ( I would even support the local hunts to get a subsidy for such requirements ) - there are only two choices for me now - Keep and Provide for or PTS and AR sorry about your mare....

Last edited:

cambrica

Visit site
Yes Rowan666, what goes around comes around and that might be happening much sooner than Jessica expected.
I would advise she starts taking this a bit more seriously as the list of people she has conned and left emotionally distraught grows longer. Very childish behaviour and an attitude that leaves me speechless. Callous, evil woman.

MasterBenedict

Visit site
This thread is incredulous......a little too incredulous!

Taking a step back, is anyone thinking that perhaps the poster has nothing at all to do with this Jessica person, but is posing as her/her friend/sister for some peculiar reason? Either as a complete and utter wind up which would be awful, or as someone wronged by her that wants to spread the word??? Just a thought, will be interested to see how this all pans out.....easy enough to steal a few pics off facebook and set up a fake account. Whoever is posting sure isn't trying to defend themselves very hard and is extremely good at getting there stories completed confused.

Ps not defending this Jessica person at all - I am shocked at such disgusting stories about her dealings.

AmiRobertson

Visit site
^^^^^^^^exactly; maybe there should be a cheaper solution offered for some people to assist in PTS ( I would even support the local hunts to get a subsidy for such requirements ) - there are only two choices for me now - Keep and Provide for or PTS and AR sorry about your mare....

Thank you meandtheboys. I am also of the keep and provide or PTS mindset. I just could not bear to hear of something like this happening.
Totally agree about a cheaper solution and more support for people in this situation. It would save a lot of horses not suitable for jobs being passed from pillar to post.

friskyfilly

Visit site
This is what keeps bothering me. Lameness because of thrush is rare, it doesn't happen overnight and the frog would have to be in an appalling state to cause lameness. It would be blindingly obvious what the problem was. Possible but highly unlikely to be true.

I only herd of thrush causing lameness where the frog is badly affected and has to be cut so far back to get rid of dead tissue. Also for thrush to be that bad the horses management has to be questioned very thoroughly as it can be treated earlier on

Anna*

Visit site
A really calm, considered and, hopefully, effective response to this.

Gobsmacked..............I do not actually think some people know how many horses have passed through her hands and the heartbreak she has cost people. Every email correspondence I made with Jessica was posted on a thread in 2011.
I am certainly not going to sit here justifying what happened (and I will totally admit lessons learnt ); but one thing is I will find it hard to trust anyone after what happened with Windsor, and just to ad JY is still full of 'cr**'.

2012 saw me going to an organised meeting in Sth Wales and it was only really then that I was shocked at the list of complaints set out against this individual - I have no idea why nothing more has been done.

All I can say JY is if you are no longer dealing then that is nice too hear but as I have very little faith I am sat here writing letters to:
Local and National Press
Local MP
Tax Man as you clearly stated you run a business and I very much doubt you are paying monies due - especially as this will effect you tax contributions on your standard employment
Insurance Companies - as you only take lame horses and seem to think it is acceptable to still claim ( people like you push premiums up )
Local Horse watch Team
and all websites offering Project Horses / Free to a Good Home / Pony Club / BHS /Freeads / Gumtree / Preloved

So JY I too can be a B**ch..................Lisa please pass on to your friend - I would hate her to miss this post and Happy New Year!!

And Happy New Year to all as I will probably get more than a slapped wrist - see you on FB

lhotse

Visit site
Wow, just wow......
If this wasn't so tragically true, it would be the best troll thread ever.

Best thing that everyone can do is not reply, everyone knows who the OP is now.
One thing is for sure, she is getting a huge kick out of this, so don't give her the satisfaction.

robden

Visit site
Did I read somewhere that this is a 40yo woman, shoplifter with a child? If so, what is the next generation with those genes going to get up to, very sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.