Buddy has a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
I don't know JY but have been told all about her and warned about her methods of re homing. If this person posting is not JY then I am really concerned about how anyone could find this thread entertaining and funny! What has happened to these horses is so sad and should be proof that old, lame or even just unwanted horses should be PTS if the owner cannot or will not take responsibility for them any more. Whoever the OP is or isn't she/he is one very misguided, deluded individual and I for one am very glad I do not know them!! The longer this thread keeps going the better, at least it will ensure that anyone coming into contact with JY will know not to hand over their horses to this vile individual. There can be no justification for how JY has run her 'business' and I am astounded how the OP can justify this business. It just shows her/him up as a completely immoral person.

clares

Visit site
being in the south west i fortuantly havent dealt with the OP if it is who everyone seems to think it is. as above i find it absoloutly apauling (sp?) that anyone can find this thread funny or entertaining. im very glad that i decided against loaning/rehomeing my old horse when he had to retire as i would hate to think he would have to have gone through something like this! the OP might not think there is anything wrong with this method but in my mind (and apparently many others agree) this is totaly barbaric and unacepptable!. i truely feel for those that have been affected by this horrid person but most of all those poor horses! what they must have gone through whilst in her care then afterwards being passed from piller to post is heart breaking. many if not all of them deserve to live their lives feeling loved and cared for, and i expect a few have had a hard life already. all these horses/ponies deserve is the best retierment (again sp?) and instead they get stuck with this dispicaple excuse for a human being!

Gingerwitch

Visit site
Again I am in Staffordshire - and so so glad that i am nowhere near the person concerned - my biggest problem is that i am rather gullable and think that people are as they appear - it is only in these last few years I have stated to wise up and realise that people are not always what they seam....

pip6

Visit site
Woman is a grand piano short of a marching band.

Reminds me of a child seeking attention, will do anything no matter how vile as would rather have bad attention than none. Her life must be completely lacking. Just a crying shame she has to abuse horses and people to get the attention she craves. This lady is seriously in need of professional help.

NicoleandRosy

Visit site
I am completely gobsmacked at this thread.. I am very close to a welfare officer from the BHS, and I think I'll be having a word with her. She'll be able to call a meeting with head office, so any horses they go to, their passports can be checked thoroughly. If anyone knows of Farah's whereabouts, or this person in question, I can pass it on and let them take it from there. At least then, the officers all over the country can be aware, and hopefully can work to ensure she is served with what is rightful and banned from any animals.

_GG_

Visit site
And is happily still starting threads asking for advice about her horse, even though at the same time she is on thread saying she is not her, she is someone else.

I have largely stayed out of this, but posted on the other thread as hate to think of people wasting time giving advice to someone that is just playing a silly game.

There is some banter going on in this thread now which, tbh could do with cleaning up so as not to distract from the very important information it can give to anyone wanting to know more about her before sending a horse to her or getting one from her.

Gingerwitch

Visit site
I am completely gobsmacked at this thread.. I am very close to a welfare officer from the BHS, and I think I'll be having a word with her. She'll be able to call a meeting with head office, so any horses they go to, their passports can be checked thoroughly. If anyone knows of Farah's whereabouts, or this person in question, I can pass it on and let them take it from there. At least then, the officers all over the country can be aware, and hopefully can work to ensure she is served with what is rightful and banned from any animals.

Unfortunatly once she has said horse, no matter if it is gifted or sold she can do what the hell she likes with it - the ones out on loan are the only ones that she could be potentially in trouble for - and she must have the gift of the gab to make so many owners like and turst her - pity we are not allowed to tattoo egits like this on their foreheads....

NicoleandRosy

Visit site
Unfortunatly once she has said horse, no matter if it is gifted or sold she can do what the hell she likes with it - the ones out on loan are the only ones that she could be potentially in trouble for - and she must have the gift of the gab to make so many owners like and turst her - pity we are not allowed to tattoo egits like this on their foreheads....

I have very close contacts with the BHS. Especially the welfare side. I have been known to mention a person's history of horses, and they have gone out of their way to find them, and keep close eyes of their every move, one wrong move to the animal's welfare and the horse is taken, and court prosecutions are in place. It's not a matter of doing everything right away, but if they have a close eye on her, then the safety of the horse is then paramount and under watchful eyes. The least that can be done :)

Gingerwitch

Visit site
I have very close contacts with the BHS. Especially the welfare side. I have been known to mention a person's history of horses, and they have gone out of their way to find them, and keep close eyes of their every move, one wrong move to the animal's welfare and the horse is taken, and court prosecutions are in place. It's not a matter of doing everything right away, but if they have a close eye on her, then the safety of the horse is then paramount and under watchful eyes. The least that can be done :)

Thats fab - but the BHS cannot stop her from selling a horse that she is the owner of - more is the pity :(

NicoleandRosy

Visit site
Thats fab - but the BHS cannot stop her from selling a horse that she is the owner of - more is the pity :(

Maybe not, but say something went wrong and no vet was called, or she was advertised incorrectly and lied.. That is something that can have action taken against, and even then if she sold her, they'd check the new home/owners etc, and ensure the horse was in good health and fit for the purpose of sale. And would do several checks a year to ensure her welfare was paramount.

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Wow what a New Years Day read.
Deeply saddened for any horses/ owners/ new owners who have been affected by this person, strengthens my belief that PTS can be the kindest option all round.
Surely Jessica or whoever she thinks she is, is ill and is in need of professional help, if you are going to act in such an underhand way why broadcast is and bring attention to yourself on the internet?

_GG_

Visit site
We have official BHS members on this forum, I have just informed them of the comments on these last two pages so that can come and speak for themselves if they want to.

Fools Motto

Visit site
By any chance, is J Y linked to L. Mortimer - who does the same sort of dealings,, I believe? Know of a horse, Echo who went through the hands of the above, and by sheer miracle and determination of the owner was found having being passed around.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Hmmmm, I didn't think BHS welfare officers had any powers to remove horses.

as much powers as the RSPCA & WHW et al = nil

However, correct ways of dealing with complaints can & WILL result in investigation by each of the welfare agencies, with visits and if required - legal proceedures (along with animal welfare officer from council and/either also vet/police if laws have been broken).

cptrayes

Visit site
Can I suggest that people rehoming horses incapable of a full workload have them freeze branded with the insurance loss of use symbol. It would make it much more difficult to make any money out of them and go some way to preventing them from being overworked in the future.

We seem to have lost Jessica while I was sleeping off my New year excesses. I can't say I'm sorry not to read any more of her pitiful excuses for what she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.