Burghley-XC can we watch live?

dunkley

Visit site
I was offered a free ride into XC today, but as I went yesterday I said thanks but no thanks. I really couldn't be arsed with the crowds and the shoving, so thought red button and Pimms on the sofa ......................epic fail! :(

EveningStar

Visit site
Nooooooo "The 'Video on Demand' service of burghley.tv is not available in your country. It will be reinstated for Monday 15th September"

This has never happened before!! *stamps foot* Toys are so getting thrown out of the cot right now. Humpf :(

3Beasties

Visit site
Nooooooo "The 'Video on Demand' service of burghley.tv is not available in your country. It will be reinstated for Monday 15th September"

This has never happened before!! *stamps foot* Toys are so getting thrown out of the cot right now. Humpf :(

Try downloading an add-on called 'Hola better internet', that should solve your problem :)

MagicMelon

Visit site

You need an IP blocker which basically stops your computer telling the website you're from where you are. If you use Firefox, you can download this https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stealthy/ and I know there was a really good website that you could watch via that did the same thing but I can't remember what it was... but I managed to watch all of I think it was Kentucky by doing that.

3Beasties

Visit site

Try downloading an add-on called 'Hola better internet', that should solve your problem :)

popsdosh

Visit site
I was offered a free ride into XC today, but as I went yesterday I said thanks but no thanks. I really couldn't be arsed with the crowds and the shoving, so thought red button and Pimms on the sofa ......................epic fail! :(
What crowds ? it was very easy to walk around everywhere this year as opposed to last and drove straight into car park at 11.30 which is unheard of. I think numbers were well down on last year.