Cairo Died

Pidge

Visit site
So sorry to hear this, another in tears reading this
frown.gif

RIP Cairo xxxxx

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
I'm sobbing my heart out reading this. I don't know why as we have never met but somehow I felt a connection to him, maybe because he sounds so much like hovis.
I can only hope that Hovis goes on to be half the horse it sound like Cairo was.
RIP big man, run free.
My love to you and Andy.

Nels

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss and was in tears reading your story. You really gave him such a dignified and peaceful ending and I am glad it got to be in the summer and the sunshine with his favourite food and people around him, I am sure he knows he was so lucky to have been owned by you.

Rest In Peace Cairo x

browbrow

Visit site
Well done for doing the right thing - letting him go with dignity

And well done to have been able to have a magic eight years with what was obviously a true ledgend of the horse world.

Its been so nice to hear all your wonderful posts about him - and your determination to keep him and provide for him as its has never been easy with him has it? YOU are also an inspiration for persevering with your horses and not fobbing them off which you seem to get alot of in the horse world im afraid, I hope if mine ever gets ill - I will be able to do all I can to keep them happy.

You gave him a wonderful life!! I am sure he would have said thanks if his mouth wasnt so full off food - lol xxxxx

niko

Visit site
My thoughts are with you, such a wonderful horse, i'm wiping my tears, my heart goes out to you.

Cruiseonamiro

Visit site
Also have tears in my eyes, can't begin to imagine how you must feel. What a stunning, incredible horse he was, and how lucky he was to have you, and you were to have him! R.I.P Cairo :'(