can i just have a real moan??

Loopy_laura

Visit site
sorry but i have got to get this off my chest.... i think its part of the process!
Ok where to start…. who I have been with for four years, hasn’t always treated me right, messed about behind my back, hit me, lied about everything, but I have been forgiving (that’s forgiving not totally stupid!!)
Well I have now found out that for the first two years we were together he was still with his x whom he has a child with, they where still together but living in separate houses while they worked things out. Perfect opportunity to have me… thinking he was my bf but really all along I was just a bit on the side! Anyway he choose me…..
I being forgiving get over that and we move on with our relationship, things go well for a little while and I end up pregnant… causing my life once again to be thrown upside down. (not going to even go there!)
Once again I can try to forget however I will never forgive. And then we move house and after a little while he beats me up blacks my eye and breaks 2 ribs, even I am starting to wonder what the F**K am I doing going back but am willing to try once more, little things pop up but pass and nothing major happens for quite some time then I find out he is cheating on me for like the 100th time and I don’t even care… I’m bothered but only because he is lying about it and I know he has done it…
Its like it don’t even matter to me anymore, I don’t care what or who he does and I just want to be away from him and here!

and to really twist the knife my horse has got mud fever!!!

Loopy_laura

Visit site
thanks rema, problem is he owns the house i can leave but couldnt take my dogs and cats... i'm just biding my time.
frown.gif
x

Sooty

Visit site
Apart from your own safety, do you really want your child living in this atmosphere? You know you have to get out for both your sakes. I know that is easier said than done, but you don't really have much choice! Horrible situation, I wish you well.

ThomasTank

Visit site
Reading your post , it sounds to me that you are a typical text book abused woman... He has no respect for you whatso ever and you are far better than that !! You need to gather yourself with your friends and family ( if he hasnt pushed them away and called them all intefering coz thats what they normally do) and ask for their help. citizens advice will help to and so will refuges. Call the domestic violence dept of the police station too.
Leaving him is a long process that will take a lot of courage and strength which you have plenty of ( you need it to stay with him) . Why cant you take your animals ? This subject is close to my heart and I could go on forever. I wish you all the strength and will to leave this man. Your relatoinship is far from normal but the longer you stay in it the more you will think it is normal and so will your son.
Emma

the watcher

Visit site
be very careful, he has already demonstated that he can be violent, this violence never diminishes and you are seriously at risk, particularly if he becomes aware that you know about his current other relationship. Please speak to the Domestic Violence co-ordinator at your local Police station, they can help you to make a fresh start and have a lot of contacts with social services and housing that will put you on the right track.
The longer you stay, the greater the risk to you and your child.

Hope the mud fever clears up!

mrgoop

Visit site
Aww your poor horse, lol

Bless your heart, you need to get the f*ck away from him and soon, he's a lying cheating scumbag, who needs a bloody good hiding!!
It will take a lot of strength to do it but you must leave, and the sooner the better by the sounds of it.
GOOD LUCK!! Take care, and keep your chin up

How many cats and dogs are there by the way, and why can't you take them when you go? Do you not have any friends that would care for them for a bit until you get yourself sorted?
BIG HUG COMING YOUR WAY xxx

Weezy

Visit site
Sorry to say but I think your life should be more important that dogs or cats - follow the advice of the_watcher and get yourself out of there ASAP and start rebuilding your life

Good Luck

Blizzard

Visit site
please dont feel like you are trapped there, if you work could you not rent yourself a house that accepts pets and take them with you?

I know people will say leave them but if you have no one to turn to your pets can feel like the only friends you have.

You cant stay in this situation he is taking the mick out of you and clearly has no respect for you.

Dont bide your time, get out!

CAB will help or your local council coudl find you a bedsit or flat (sure temporary) but it would get you out!

suzyseymour

Visit site
The Dogs Trust have a project for people in exatly this situation. The pets are given to the rspca who then send them to foster homes. The fosters don't know whos pets they are and the owners dont know where the animals are so the the pets are safe. They stay there until the owners are in a position where they can safely take their pets back. Mot sure how much of the coutry this coveres but it would definately be with speaking to them. They may also know of other charities who also provide this serivce.

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=74743