Can we all do really big positive "GOOD LUCK" jingles and thoughts for Wormy today...

TableDancer

Visit site
Have done it on FB but sending strong "Clear, safe and happy" XC vibes to the pair of them from Team TD :) Agree about the XC, she has a natural feel for it, a pleasure to watch :)

worMy

www.katherinebegley.com
Thanks all!!!! :)

not the best day on paper! Should have been a double clear really but haha isn't that eventing for you! I made a few mistakes and at this level, didn't get away with them! But I have a superstar horse that went clear over all the direct routes (bar a hiccup at fence 3) XC and jumped fantastically in the SJ. I just messed up one fence badly, then had to circle and then had the next down!

But so happy to have completed what most would say is the biggest adv in the country (and was also IDENTICAL down to the last blade of grass to the CIC***)

Full report and lot's of photos later!

kerilli

Visit site
But so happy to have completed what most would say is the biggest adv in the country (and was also IDENTICAL down to the last blade of grass to the CIC***)

Full report and lot's of photos later!

Trust you, couldn't possibly start with an average one, oh no... ;) ;)
Look forward to full report later, pls give Jack a pack of polos from me for being such a good boy!