Can you get waterproof jodhs?

myhorsefred

Visit site
I'm sure somebody mentioned to me a while ago that you could waterproof jodhs. (I'm enjoying getting organised for winter, lol)

I can't find any anywhere.

Do you know of any?

thanks

Clodagh

Visit site
Splash clothing used to make them, the people that did the slogan shirts, like *******s to Blair and all that.

1chonny

New User
Visit site
Sarm Hippique do very nice ones. You can find them on ebay, the ebay shop name is LS Equestrian. I have some and they are fab, and really smart!! :)

indie999

Visit site
I dont know about that but Ijust wear some goretex pull over trousers and they keep you nice and warm.

I did look at ski trousers earlier in the year and was wondering if they would be any good?? Now am interested to know if they exist too...??

moana

Visit site
I bought a bottle of clothes proofer for about £8 and just washed my usual jods in it. Far cheaper, and just as good (plus I know the jods fit!)

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
The splash jean-jodpurs are wonderful, and heavy duty jods/jeans, but they don't stay waterproof for long - after a few washes they are just normal jods! I don't mind though as they are still good value. The clothes proofing may re-waterproof them.

Leaveittothediva

Visit site
Hi there, I bought the Tally Ho Aylesbury Hunt Breeches and they have a waterproof membrane, so I'm hoping that they are going to keep me dry. I have not tried them yet though, but find wet gear far too hot and not nice to ride in. Hope this Helps:D

Cuppatea

www.facebook.com
i have a few pairs of water resistant jodhs but none are waterproof. I have been trying to find out more about the tally-ho ones but no-one seems to have used them (or just dont reply to my threads about them!)
Are you after competition jodhs or something fo everyday?
If everyday use then get a pair of ornellas. Really worth it.