cannot update my profile or add pictures or anything

happyappys

Visit site
I am getting the message below...

happyappys, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any ideas anyone??

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Go to Settings (top right of page) and one of the links down the side is 'edit signature'
Mine is uploaded to photobucket so you just add the img links, (I think, from memory! I'm getting a funny error message when I try to get onto that page at the mo)

happyappys

Visit site
OK have given that a try using some public pics that are on dropbox, wonder if it works..... will see when I press 'post' lol.... thanks

Last edited:

Jantaylor

New User
Visit site
I am getting the message below...

happyappys, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any ideas anyone??