Can't keep it still!

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
If you are a more sophisticated person, like myself obviously, you will have ridden on pressure pads hooked up to a monitor so will be well aware of your weight distribution.
Ha!
S
laugh.gif

alicedove

Visit site
And weighing boobs in dishes of water? I never saw that! Anyone excited about watching "I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of here!" ??? Or am I the only saddo.?

And why is every single horse I like and decide is worth a looksee about 100 miles away?

Enfys

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get someone to whip you everytime it moves?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, Seaslug, you have forgotten the important part - the positive reinforcement for good leg behaviour.
It is therefore very important that the OP praises her leg when it remains still using phrases such as 'What a good leg!' and 'Clever limb!' in addition to whipping it when it misbehaves (negative reinforcement).
S
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that, perhaps she could start off with some groundwork exercises with her leg first?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean like Morris Dancing?
S
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO here
laugh.gif
I have tears rolling down my face, but that may be because I have just choked on my peanut butter sandwich
crazy.gif

I hope you chose a very quiet time to put all this into practise!!!!!!!

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
But which is the correct diagonal when you're trotting in a straight line along a road?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't worry - your horse is probably cantering (with you hanging off the left like a Cossack) so the finer points of equitation are immaterial.
S
wink.gif