Can't quite believe my eyes...

Auslander

Visit site
This is my 20 year old son, who is not the slightest bit horsy. In fact, he goes out of his way to stay as far away from them as possible. I said "Fancy coming to help me poo pick?" earlier, and much to my astonishment he said "Yeah - ok".

I wonder what he wants!

40667505_10157414691625730_5438630998600318976_n.jpg

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
dunno but can you share him around for a bit before you find out whatever it is? Could always do with a hand with the poo picking :D

Chuffy99

Visit site
It was when I suggested to my son that he would have to do more of the care including pooh picking for his cob that he gave up, from that very day

Auslander

Visit site
It was when I suggested to my son that he would have to do more of the care including pooh picking for his cob that he gave up, from that very day

Sounds about right! Charlie was very keen when he was younger - had his first pony at 4, and his second at 6 - but as soon as I started expecting him to help look after them, he lost interest! He's now 6"3 and 17 stone, so I'm quite pleased he doesn't want to ride!

WandaMare

Visit site
lol you can tell by the way he is dressed and standing that he is in an unfamiliar environment :) he looks far too clean and tidy.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Haha! My son loathes horses and anything to do with them. If he volunteered to poo pick I'd start suspecting a shape shifting alien had body swapped with him! I could pay him to do it but he'd be very expensive as he would add a 'horse tax' to his normal bob-a-job fees.

Auslander

Visit site
He likes the horses, but only in a "how are the nags?" sort of way. Admittedly, he is very allergic to them, so I can see why he prefers to stay away!

Wandamare - he's the smartest poo-picker in town! I told him to change out of his work clothes, and he came back in a button down shirt, his best jeans and trainers. I laughed immoderately!

dizzyneddy

Visit site
He likes the horses, but only in a "how are the nags?" sort of way. Admittedly, he is very allergic to them, so I can see why he prefers to stay away!

That’s just like my 12 year old son he’s not a fan of the horses & wouldn’t help. Yet my 10 year old son is completely the opposite he comes up & helps me. This spring he’s even started to ride. The only problem is he’s going to be tall he’s already over 5’3. But he’s a great help especially as my daughter has totally lost interest in her pony since she outgrew her & concentrated on her studies which is understandable.