cheap rugs from lidl nxt wk!!!!!!!!

madalicedj

www.ciclaimsuk.com
Hi folks Lidl are doing the cheap rugs from nxt thur Feb 17th The fleece rug that fits say up to 15.1 as its 135 cm for £6.99
comes with bandages also saddle pads travel boots and summer rug and fly rug that should fit a horse of say 17.2 the last 2 rugs are only £4.99 so im defo gonna grab some. They go VERY fast and for a cheap wee fly sheet can we complain if it doesnt last. Mayb it will. Always useful though. Good luck folks http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=18231

check your local area lidl to see if they are running offer on thur :D

Zirach

Visit site
Make sure you take them out of the packet first, my rug had the front fastening on back to front! The stable bandages were rather flimsey as well and I am not sure I would use them.

The saddleclothes were good value however (the stencilling was a little smudged) and useful as spares.

:D

nikCscott

Visit site
Some one was only telling me yesterday how they'd bought some saddlecloths from Lidl and how good they were- so I'm glad to see this thank you!

Piglet

Visit site
What a bum, I am working next Thursday, I don't think it would be very PC to go shopping in uniform, I may try and make out that I am getting something for my lunch!! :eek:

Vixen Van Debz

Visit site
I've got some of their joddies actually, and 6 months in they're still in mint condition. I can only imagine the horse stuff is the same - much better quality than you'd expect for the price!

Kat

Visit site
I have their jodhs, and a gilet, both are ok quality, the gilet actually gets comments.

The sizing is a bit random though, the jodhs being much bigger than expected and the gilet smaller. The ski wear is good too, I have a couple of tops that I wear for winter riding.

Will go in and have a look on thursday, I haven't got a horse yet but somethings I could get and store!

Beatrice5

Visit site
I got Willow the Fleece rug the only problem is it says champion so he will look a bit of a pleb as he is a mottley New Forest and not a champion at anything other than lifting up the girls rugs and babysitting ;)

Jane_Lou

Visit site
They had fly rugs a couple of years back and a friend bought me one as a present - its pretty woeful quality, very thin, an odd shape, no cross surcingles and a real mini skirt! We did try it on but that was as far as it got so check before you buy!

Last edited:

bvlgari

Visit site
I just have to say that I bought the rugs and bandages and saddle cloths last time - and yeah the buckle is on back to front (think they are on all of them) - but it was certainly worth the money I paid for them, and the excercise bandages are ok too (once you get used to them!)
I'll be there next week buying some more :D

TheoryX1

Visit site
I bought a job lot a couple of years ago and only used one. THey are great if your have a long thin horse with no shoulders. BOth of mine, have big bums and shoulders, andl although they were supposed to fit up to a 15.2hh horse (one is 15.2hh and one 14.3hh) they were a poor fit. Not bad quality though for the price. I have just sold them all on ebay, went really well.

xBumblebeex

Visit site
I have some of the saddle pad which are very good. Both my ponies have the fleece which are quite nice and are easy to wash. Don't use the bandages. My 12hh wears it, although a little long, and it fits my 13.2hh welsh b just right, so it probably will not fit a 15.1hh. They are good for the money really.

ischa

Visit site
I brought the travel boots a few years back and still
In good condition to this day
The only down side to these is that they are very thin In filling wise

silverstar

Visit site
I quite like the summer sheet too, just cant work out 155cms. I bought a rust red fleece a few years ago from Lidl. It was well made, altho my only complaint was no surcingles on it so I got some put on.

Bozzy

Visit site
I'd like to get the summer sheet and hope it would fit my 6'9 tb. The store is just down the road from work so very handy!

Still got a set of the travel boots and a couple of sets of the bandages from about 6 years ago!!

hackinharry

Visit site
I had a fleece rug but it was such an odd shape!! and it came down to my cob's knees....it's now a dog bed lol!!

Loved the padded headcollars at £1.99 each - I bought a few and theyr'e still going strong...

Does make me laugh to see people wheeling trolley loads out and seeing it all end up on ebay!!:rolleyes:

Feathered

Visit site
Oh excellent tip off thanks, working in the afternoon nxt thurs so I'll be able to dash down in the mornin. :)

I am completely confused by the rug sizes though!! I have no clue what 155cms is but for the price worth taking a punt I guess.