Cheeky/ridiculous posts you see on Facebook.

abbijay

Visit site
Saw this yesterday (and of course it was very sad the spelling mistake made me chuckle)
"My horse has been stollen from the field"
I wonder if horse can turn into other cakes too?
Same horse later turned up having actually got loose onto the adjacent railway and ended up being hit by a train. Dreadful for all involved although it was never actually stolen.

SpringArising

Visit site
Saw this yesterday (and of course it was very sad the spelling mistake made me chuckle)
"My horse has been stollen from the field"
I wonder if horse can turn into other cakes too?
Same horse later turned up having actually got loose onto the adjacent railway and ended up being hit by a train. Dreadful for all involved although it was never actually stolen.

I've seen that circulating. Awful :(

Denbob

Visit site
"Anyone got an empty horse box going from *South West to East*? Need to transport two horses. Will contribute towards fuel."

Ah yes let me just hop in my horseless horsebox for that 170 odd mile trip I do semi-regularly, sure you can tag along load 'em up!

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Not horsey but it's with a heavy heart I've got to sell my Frenchie he's fantastic with children and good in the house too he's 9months old now I can't keep him as he won't leave my lab alone and she's had enough of being humped my husband don't believe in having dogs cut so my only option is to find him a new home. He is microchiped wormed and jabbed. Absolutely gutted but it's causing huge rows in the house. Issy is he's dog and she's a gun dog so I can understand he's frustration as she has a job to do and Mickey won't let her rest on her days off. He isn't kc reg and has no papers this reflects in price £450 Please only contact me if you are serious and can offer him a forever loving home many thanks x

Your husband needs a slap :p

Two dogs of the opposite sex, who you presumably don't want to breed, living in a house together, and you don't believe in neutering....so unlucky how that didn't work out for them, I mean, it really couldn't have been predicted :rolleyes:

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Someone asked how they thought that was going to work when she bought the Frencie, the response was that she didn’t know he was that against castration!

Frumpoon

Visit site
Two young teenage sisters looking for a horse on loan, they go on to describe at least £5k worth of flashy schoolmaster and their friends who can't ride want to come and have a go as well....

horsimous

Visit site
Person wants a broodmare between the age of 4 and 12 with Cor de la bryere bloodlines. Very. Cheap or free - Oh and can you deliver it too.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Person wants a broodmare between the age of 4 and 12 with Cor de la bryere bloodlines. Very. Cheap or free - Oh and can you deliver it too.

It's not that uncommon for people to be loaned or given well bred mares for free to breed from. Breeding makes no money for most breeders. The free transport is a bit cheeky!

Last edited:

Northern

Visit site

Funny, because I saw an ad for just that here the other day! Cor de la Bryere lines and cheap. Would be a bit over budget to transport from Australia though :cool:

RaposadeGengibre

Visit site
Not cheeky, sad, very sad.

I follow a page on FB, feeding, neutering and rehoming street animals in my home town. Someone shared begging post. An injured dog crawled to an old guy home, some sicko hacked all 4 paws off. The guy managed to stop the bleeding and wounds healed. But as it happens with old people, he is in a hospital now and the dog is in a shelter. The dog can't walk. Local vets know cases of prosthetic paws but only on 2 legs.
So they want to take the dog abroad to fit implants, I presume Supervet is known worldwide....

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Not cheeky, sad, very sad.

I follow a page on FB, feeding, neutering and rehoming street animals in my home town. Someone shared begging post. An injured dog crawled to an old guy home, some sicko hacked all 4 paws off. The guy managed to stop the bleeding and wounds healed. But as it happens with old people, he is in a hospital now and the dog is in a shelter. The dog can't walk. Local vets know cases of prosthetic paws but only on 2 legs.
So they want to take the dog abroad to fit implants, I presume Supervet is known worldwide....
Just because something could be done doesn't mean it should. Think how many animals could be helped for the cost of putting the dog through all that. :(

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
adults only please because I need someone to ride him once a week while I’m at school
XYZ is a very sweet natured pony who needs someone to school him once a week during the day (no jumping). He needs an experienced rider as he can be strong but at the same time he is sensitive, very intelligent and loves to learn! He has no vices, never bucks, rears or bolts. He needs a kind, lightweight rider (maximum 9 stone) and you must be able to do small yard duties such as topping up his water and poo picking. Contribution of £50 month

So you want someone to do the boring bits of schooling once a week... and pay for it along with yard duties? :rolleyes:

If I were a bit lighter that would not seem like too bad a deal to me. It sounde like the yard duties are minimal, I actually prefer flat work to jumping since turning 50!

Having said that, the well schooled 12 year old sounds even better, with competing etc thrown in.

I have never been a sharer, but twice have shared one of mine. On both occasions it worked out fantastically. Horse was the better for it, even though in both cases the sharer was quite novicey. The horse was hacked and played around on the school with them. The tack was cleaned and the horse polished to within an inch of its life. Both paid a contribution and did the days I was not free. Not just a win/win. I was a win/win/win!

Clodagh

Visit site
Two dogs of the opposite sex, who you presumably don't want to breed, living in a house together, and you don't believe in neutering....so unlucky how that didn't work out for them, I mean, it really couldn't have been predicted :rolleyes:

I have kept entire dogs of the opposite sex together and never had a litter, it just takes a brain and a bit of planning. The Frenchie needs training, not castrating, if they can train a spaniel they should be able to teach a Frenchie to stop humping.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
I have kept entire dogs of the opposite sex together and never had a litter, it just takes a brain and a bit of planning. The Frenchie needs training, not castrating, if they can train a spaniel they should be able to teach a Frenchie to stop humping.
Why would you though, if you don't want to breed?

Pippity

Visit site
"For full loan to stay at current yard based in Xxxxx.
Welsh sec d x new forest.
Beautiful 14.2 4 year old.
Just starting her career and is proving to have great potential BUT she is not a pony to get on and have fun on, she needs the work and training, she can try to test you but is never nasty.
Good to hack, farrier, dentist.
My 6 year old rides her.
Someone confident who wants to bring something on and love a horse like their own."

Please pay me to turn my youngster into a child's pony.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Saw this on a wanted ad:
"looking for a safe horse to do a bit of eventing/hunting/riding club activities on."
Fair enough..... Then saw she added "I've been looking for 3 YEARS!"

I mean, where exactly has she been looking? Those qualities don't scream rocking horse poo to me?? Would you waste your time suggesting she view yours?

{138171}

Visit site
Saw a post this week. Micro pig for sale, to good home only etc much loved pig must go as he's destroying my house! Stupid woman wouldn't listen to any advice and gave anyone who commented on it with anything other than 'i' ll buy him got a load of abuse.