Cheeky/ridiculous posts you see on Facebook.

EQUIDAE

Visit site
Seen a great one - the owner is deadly serious and said I was clueless when I suggested it was cheeky to charge for a loan on top of them paying for livery...

Screenshot_2015-12-21-14-41-03.png

maisie06

Visit site
Any number of transport wanted posts, from x to y on such and such a date, will 'pay towards diesel'.

And they get people offering to take them!

LOL!! I had a message once from a local well know horse collector wanting me to pick up a mare.....50 mile round trip and she would give me £20!!!!!!!!!!! well, you can gues what I said - it certainly was NOT yes!!!

Casey76

Visit site
Seen a great one - the owner is deadly serious and said I was clueless when I suggested it was cheeky to charge for a loan on top of them paying for livery...

But it's not a loan, it's a lease. They are also common here in France, though more for confirmed competition horses, rather than run-of-the-mill all rounders ;)

lrw0250

Visit site
Just popped up on my timeline - desperately need help with horse a few days a week over Christmas holidays due to work commitments. Includes turning out, mucking out, riding etc. Small financial contribution required.

So wants someone to pay her to be her part time groom !

Regandal

Visit site
Just popped up on my timeline - desperately need help with horse a few days a week over Christmas holidays due to work commitments. Includes turning out, mucking out, riding etc. Small financial contribution required.

I saw that one as well. Thought about replying, but came to my senses!

EQUIDAE

Visit site

Wow just wow!

dibbin

Visit site

Dammit, you beat me to it, I literally just came on here to post about this one! What a cracker! I was going to comment but saw that a couple of people already had ... may switch on FB notifications so I can break out the popcorn when it inevitably gets abusive :p

dibbin

Visit site
I did just comment after someone defended it by say a share is cheaper than a riding school!

I saw your comment, couldn't agree more ... she's not offering a share, she wants someone to pay for the privilege of looking after her horse for her! What are some of these people on ... ?

Embo

Visit site
I saw one this morning, someone looking for livery. MUST have good year round turnout, MUST have excellent facilities. MUST be cheap.

...what are these people on??

Clare85

Visit site
Saw one the other day asking for a sharer for a 2.5 year old - sharer was expected to school and hack the pony during the week as it is schooled by someone else on the weekends - sharer needed to be experienced as the pony needs bringing on. Of course, a financial contribution was required! Took all my willpower not to comment.

Also saw one the other day from a girl asking for help as her green 3 year old won't go forward in the school. This is from a girl who regularly posts, and judging from her questions, she seems extremely inexperienced. Someone actually commented to say "have you tried a whip?" I suggested that she should find a decent instructor to help her. The next day, there was a post offering the pony for sale.

exracehorse

Visit site
The "rear on command " bit has sealed the deal for me!!!! OMG took all my time and made my eyes go funny reading that - hope the advertiser drives a bus better than they write a paragraph...
. Can he actually read the road signs? Apparently takes 45 mins to warm up! Is that after he decks you in the road?