Cheltenham 2024

Clodagh

Visit site
I considered Stay Away for my 7 (which I'm out of thanks to the low standard non Cheltenham race) but went for FtF

Willie Mullins seems a really nice guy but it's getting a bit like F1 with very predictable winners

Relieved it's him and not GE though!
I’m very bored but couldn’t agree more, you can’t begrudge Willie!

humblepie

Visit site
I don't find it boring as they are all such lovely horses winning so well. I wish though we had some local horses to cheer on - Jamie Snowden's yard has been in good form and he has some runners so fingers crossed.

saalsk

Visit site
Some fabulous post-race interviews with the various jockeys today - not sure who my favourite has been so far and until now, but I think Harry is well handicapped for being the best, and Nico the most honest !

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Managed to sneak a watch, glad PT pulled up EF, he could have pulled all his back so glad he didn't press him to try and catch up/for place money

While Edwardstone got up he looked very shaken/didn't like how he was standing any updates would be appreciated as had no sound on

Kadastorm

Visit site
I think they have said that Edwardstone is up ok and walking away. Hopefully he is ok and just a bit shaken up. He was looking fab until then.

Kadastorm

Visit site
People saying it was a fix show they have absolutely no idea about horses… some saying Annie Power was a fix so this is Annie Power 2 🤦🏻‍♀️ morons think that we can train horses to fall and slip over fences & hurdles because bookies are paying them off 🤣 wow there are so many idiots, we are literally surrounded by idiots…